DC Phone Wallpapers (Post Yours!)

Lock screen is featuring an old fave of mine this week. :grinning: :purple_heart: :bat:

8 Likes

@DC89 How about a Batgirl 36 Lego variant…

8 Likes

:purple_heart:

7 Likes

New 52 Raven by Kenneth Rocafort!

and i’m kinda tempted to get a smart watch just so i can use this as wallpaper! this artist, ExMile on Deviant Art, has a lot of great Raven pieces (some of them are rather :flushed: so close the blinds)

8 Likes

let’s just ignore the rude parts of this Rafael Grampa Harley Quinn

7 Likes

i can’t believe i didn’t think of this until now

COOL OLD COMIC BOOK ADS

If you’ve read old floppies, some of these ads might give you a nostalgia rush, and hey, maybe you’d like them on your phone maybe! well MAYBE

11 Likes

oh man, the fruit pie ads are 100% perfect

7 Likes

there are so many! (just between you and me, i didn’t even know there WERE DC ads. i thought it was a Marvel thing.)

7 Likes

Comic book ads are the best. It’s so cool trying to find em.

4 Likes

Love this Rae Rae image @biff_pow.

5 Likes

I wanna’ take judo lessons with Count Dante.

In fact, I’m thinkin’ about using ‘Count Dante’ as my Reddit username. :laughing:

7 Likes

This week’s lock screen:

7 Likes

:laughing: 1% of my brain is thinking about Count Dante at all times!

5 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

I see them a LOT more in Marvel, but I tend to have a lot more older Marvel floppies.

6 Likes

[whisper] me too

5 Likes

WARNING this post contains nuts

i probably won’t post any more ads myself, but they’re out there for anyone who wants them! i think they could make a fun alternative wallpaper for hardcore fans!

7 Likes

Agreed.

4 Likes

:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

:joy: :boom:

5 Likes

I wonder how this worked. Surely they weren’t handing out free, preserved copies of Action Comics #1. Was it a cheap flipbook recreation, type of thing? And it only included the Superman story, not the rest of the original issue?

5 Likes