DC Phone Wallpapers (Post Yours!)

ooooooowee that batman eighty niiiiiiiine

6 Likes

Those are absolutely AMAZING ARTWORK!!

I constantly wonder, just HOW DO artists DO stuff like that??., …and Achieve such Perfection???

PEACE!!:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Those Ladies are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!
THANK-You, very much!!

PEACE!!:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dc logo

Young justice

Super women
Friday April 10 2020 1:55pm

6 Likes

New wallpaper from Rafael Grampa, hot off the Twitter!

4 Likes

nurnheim, with and without captives!

#doompatrol

3 Likes

I’m so dumb. I never realized my iPad never had a background wallpaper. Now I get so excited every time I log on/off. Thank u btw to whomever gave me this Z pic. I tried to find u but couldn’t. Stand up & be counted.

9 Likes

Some beautiful Travis G Moore artwork I edited is mine right now. Edited Joker off the Nightwing # 71 cover and covered his space with my favorite Dick Grayson quote. I love it.

6 Likes

that’s terrific! thanks for sharing, @Mrojahn!

2 Likes

My current phone lock screen

And my current home screen

5 Likes

For a second I thought it was the xenomorph from Alien.

3 Likes

I use this pic of the batfam currently

Looking it up (faster than getting it off my computer) I found these

(As a personal note, I use single pics of Batman (normally alternate suits) or the Batfam for everything and Jim Lee and Alex Ross are always going to win over another option. I only use Batfam pics that include Cass which limits me dramatically.)

7 Likes

Hi everyone! I wanted to drop a line and let you know that the inimitable @MissInkBlot has been working her butt off to get your contributions into a browsable, organized, gorgeous library here:

There’s still a lot of work to be done, but we wanted to thank you for starting this amazing topic. Keep 'em coming, and we will do our best to keep the topic updated! Please note that this is an ongoing project; we’re about 250 comments down, and will continue to chip away in between walking the beat of the boards :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That’s a great idea. This topic is one of my favorites here, but searching for that one specific wallpaper I remember and failed to save was an… interesting experience. :smiley:

4 Likes

@TheBatgirlofNML, I use that first bat family one you posted a lot!
But my current is

6 Likes

thank you so much for organizing this, @Applejack and @MissInkBlot!

6 Likes

Just spotted this from injustice2 mobile twitter.

8 Likes

And here are some Super Sons :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Those are great! Thanks, @ana.s.45!

3 Likes

reverse flash and some motherboxes

mb

7 Likes