DC Outfits in Animal Crossing!

Super cute!

4 Likes

I don’t play this game but these are adorable!

6 Likes

Working on a Dixon era Nightwing for a friend

16 Likes

Got animal crossing today going to make a Batman shirt!

5 Likes

After I get the ProDesigner I Will share my stuff

5 Likes

Your Lanterns are awesome! I had tried making a Wonder Woman-ish type of dress when I first unlocked the designs.

15 Likes

I love this so much​:purple_heart: you did a fantastic job I’m totally going to share this with my friends

3 Likes

I am wearing what the back of the hoodie looks like

5 Likes

You could make the collar black and the bottom yellow for the belt. Just a suggestion. Great job on the logo though

3 Likes

Dixon style Nightwing hoodie and mask accents are in my shop now everyone

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions!

6 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Anyone remember Starman? With the wands available I was thinking of making a classic Starman suit

5 Likes

That would be awesome

3 Likes

8 Likes

This is cool

3 Likes

I showed my friend who is an HUGE animal crossing fan these photos. She expressed at how hard it is to make a costume, and the work that goes into it. So to that I say. Job well done! :clap:t4::100:

5 Likes

Thank you! The hardest part was getting the star in the center while still looking like a star lol, using references definitely helps but it’s so much fun I get lost in the work

3 Likes

I can ONLY imagine how she described it. Yes! I see the passion, and support it :raised_hands:t4: I’m a ps4, I want to play crossing so bad​:weary: haha. I remember having it on Nintendo DS

5 Likes

Anyone have any Green Lantern suits made that I haven’t already? I’m thinking about trying to make Arisia Rrab’s dress tomorrow.

2 Likes