DC Movies

So as most of us know, the Joker movie is coming up, and some others too. What are some movies about DC Heroes or villains that you would like to see? Who knows, maybe it will happen. I personally want a Bane movie with his actual looks (like in batman and robin) but with actions like in TDKR, since thats what he is in the comics.

2 Likes

More Superman and Green Lantern movies, or live action shows.

I am not into villain based movies, they are the necessary evil to get a movie/story plot and action going, not the main show, for me. Just not a fan of villains of any flavor. Although I may sympathize with those who have the potential to change their ways and become better people at some point, or those that are that are only villains by circumstances beyond their control that force them to stand outside the law. I know the law is not always right or just.

I liked some of the Batman movies too, but modern versions of Batman often seems more like a borderline criminals to me.

I would like to see an Adam Strange movie or two, or live action show. Although not one of my first string favorites, I was always fond of those stories back in the day.

In fact, there are many DC heroes that I would like to see in live action shows or movies.

MACJR

3 Likes

A Superman movie based on The Black Ring would be intriguing.

3 Likes

I want a Lex Luthor movie from his perspective. Showing us how he tries to be the good guy but Kal El stops him. The best thing about Lex is that he believes himself to be a hero

1 Like

Give Black Ring a read (Action #'s 890-900, all on DCU). The story is from Lex’s standpoint (he’s the star of it) and features a multitude of fun guest stars.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing Anne Hathaway do a Catwoman spin off. Maybe based on Ed Brubaker and Darwyn Cooke’s run.

1 Like