DC Movie of the night?

Tonight I am watching and I hope you watch it in the next 24 hours! Do I have you at the edge of your seat ok Drums please oh no drummer can’t get none. Oh we are watching one of the greatest Justice League movies ever Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. So get your popcorn and let’s watch a story about hero’s fighting themselves in a parallel universe kind of way. Let me know what you think or hate about it! A DC movie a day keeps the boredom away!

4 Likes

Ehh, it was ok.

Can we make this a thing?

It’d be cool to have daily episode or movie discussion!

Maybe weekly would be better though.

2 Likes

Trust me I’m working on something better.

1 Like

I trust you! I think…

2 Likes

Thanks for the trust just hope I can do it .

1 Like

I’ve been watching a movie a night on DC app and I made several different post about it.
Unfortunately I’m not gonna be able to watch a movie tonight. I have already watched New Frontier and JL : Crisis of Two Worlds. So for the DC animated fans please reply and pick what my next movie is to watch tomorrow night is. The most of the same title is the movie I’m going to watch. So help me fight boredom and help me pick a movie y’all!

Green lantern: first flight

2 Likes

Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
JL:Doom

If they made it back

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Superman/Batman: Apokolips

2 Likes

Tomorrow you should watch Harley Quinn: Birds Of Prey, if you haven’t already

1 Like

Name change again? :rofl:

1 Like

Yep! Now I’m related to Sionis, A.K.A Mr. Face-peeley-pants

1 Like

What did you decide to watch?

1 Like

Think of my watch Green Lantern first flight thank you everybody I tell you how I like it

3 Likes

I rewatched the Green Lantern movies (First Flight and Emerald Knights) fantastic even better than I remembered and I can only wonder WHY HAVEN’T WE GOTTEN A NEW GL MOVIE IN YEARS???

1 Like

I know can we please get new lantern stuff? I really want a new lantern movie it’s an entire section of DC comics that always gets ignored, like the magic but worse because magic gets featured more at least (especially now with the Aquaman movie and Shazam both of which are affiliated with magic which could bring others like Fate, Brand, Zatanna, Etrigan and the others to the screen. (Also was the Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern movie that bad? I think it was pretty serviceable while it had its issues)

1 Like

I watched both and I really like them. I think Green Lantern is a great character and is widely underused. I would love to see a buddy cop type movie with GL and The Flash.