DC Moments From My Seattle Trip (Pictures in comments!)

Duh, Batgirl.

10 Likes

A wild Applejack appears! Thatā€™s it for pictures. But it was fun and I highly recommend Seattle as a destination for all things nerdy- tons of arcades, board game cafes, you name it. Didnā€™t get a chance to visit any comic stores, but definitely will next time!

11 Likes

I NEED Bat Thumb in my life.
This place looks AMAZING!!!

4 Likes

That sounds like an awesome trip! Thank you @Applejack for sharing these pictures with us! ^-^

3 Likes

I read the museum plaques :slight_smile:
My photo favorite is the The Adam West Batman machine

This looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Looks like so much fun, I want to visit seattle soon one day!

3 Likes

LOL @LadyWonder letā€™s get you some Bat Thumb in your life!

Thanks @WonderFlash93, it was a really nice trip :slight_smile: Did a few other things that were non-DC related, too! Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee have their resting place in Seattle, and I made sure to pay my respects.

@JLWWSM, you are a seeker of knowledge!! You would have loved the pinball museum I think :slight_smile:

@DCgoddessofmayhem, you 100% should! Maybe during the summer, itā€™s definitely true what they say about the rain.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing all this Applejack, very tempted notw to go visit Seattle. @nathan.payson over here, palā€¦

2 Likes

Now. Now

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @applejack looks like you had a blast!

3 Likes

All those Batman cards are the bubble gum cards that came out back when the TV series was on now Iā€™m remembering all those

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right! Does @Nathan.Payson live up there? Maybe a meetup next time :slight_smile:

If you still have those cards @Don-El Iā€™d love to hear what you have in your collection- those foil cards youā€™d get out of machines or the random packs youā€™d get at the baseball and comic stores are what got me into comics originally.

2 Likes

I wish I had those old 60s would that be great! My wife and I were just talking about what I should do about the 20 notebooks I have filled with cards from the early and mid 90s you know all those DC and Marvel card sets, even ā€œDC vs Marvelā€

1 Like

And yeah Nathan is in the Seattle area, but heā€™s over in Hawaii right now hanging I assume with the Obamaā€™s, and totally missed your tripā€¦ I was just ribbing him about it on Discord

(I craftily omitted that it was the Marvel X-Men cards that got me into comics)

3 Likes

I used to play Marvel overpower with my now 30 2 year old daughter back when she was a wee little one.

1 Like

32 yr

1 Like

You have 30 2 year old daughters?! :wink:
Thatā€™s a good dad right there!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the pictures Applejack, I really love the Presidents in comic pictures! :grinning: Years ago my Mom got me a old comic book on the life of Abraham Lincoln. I enjoy reading any comics that a president in it! I also the the Adam West Batman pinball machine, Glad you had a great time in Seattle.

2 Likes

Also like, Sorry bad typo!

1 Like