DC merch at Hobby Lobby

Hobby Lobby carries alot of cool decorative DC schtuff. Posters, metal pieces, door hangers, etc. Have you seen anything nifty at your Hobby Lobby lately?

7 Likes

Was there last Tuesday and was impressed with all the DC swag. Even bought a Winder Woman piece for myboldest daughter for Christmas.

6 Likes

Sometimes I’m like a kid in a candy store there. Most recent thing I bought there was a Wonder Woman door hanger with Terry Dodson artwork on it.

5 Likes

@brian5150 @Vroom
Wow! Nice finds! I never would have thought to look there.

1 Like

They also carry DC models on occassion. I’ve seen what appear to be recent releases of the Burton Batmobile and Batwing amongst the regular models. They also have some other Burton models that are made of silver metal pieces. I thought about buying one of those but decided I wasn’t too interested in all silver versions of those vehicles.

3 Likes

They also have DC officially licensed beads and jewelry making supplies. I’ve made a few things for myself maybe I’ll take some pics for show and tell later. :wink:

4 Likes

That’s new. I’m not into making jewelry, but I’ll have to take a look at those. I haven’t been to a Hobby Lobby in months.

3 Likes