DC Mafia Games Presents - Injustice Gods Among Us (The Remake)

DC Mafia Games Presents

The Long Halloween

It was just another Halloween in Gotham city that then turned into a whole calendar worth of murders…

Heroes

1. Carmine Falcone
  2. Bruce Wayne
  3. Selina Kyle
  4. Harvey Dent
  5. James Gordon
  6. Dr. Jonathan Crane
  7. Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley
  8. Jervis Tetch
  9. Edward Nygma
  10. Julian Gregory Day
  11. The Joker
  12. Cyrus Gold
  13. Alfred
  14. Alberto Falcone

Villains

1. Holiday
11 Likes

@DCMafiaGames Here is the sneak peek at the new Game it’s actually almost completed! I had enough time on my hands to finally start it! Hopefully we can also get some of these new players that wanted to play to be in it as well as this one is going to be ALOT different compared to previous games. I hope you are all just as excited as I am!

12 Likes

Oh I didn’t realize the last one ended!

10 Likes

Oh, that’s cool. Just one villain? That’s such a neat idea.

9 Likes

This looks fun! Can’t wait.

9 Likes

guess cats out of the bag mom thought she was being sneaky by saying sneak peek lol

But you also gotta keep things fresh or the games could get boring after a while; I knew though as soon as I started thinking about it that more than 1 villain wouldn’t make sense with the story line but ya never knowwwww

8 Likes

Was I not suposed to notice that there was only one villain listed? I’m sorry. :frowning:

8 Likes

No no you’re fine! I kinda made it obvious but it makes things so much more interesting if everyone knew anyway!

8 Likes

Adds more tension to the game!! I honestly can’t wait to share the final project! I’m working on finishing up abilities for the game right now that hopefully makes sense with this game. But that’s enough of me talking about it! I don’t want to give too much away before it even starts!

8 Likes

Ooooo whoever gets the villain role is gonna have to be one sneaky son of a gun

7 Likes

This is so cool! I can’t wait!

8 Likes

Oh, that looks like it could be interesting!

8 Likes

First time playing!

Survived until the end!!

Was responsible for the death of Superman!!!

Thank You @Bladexoxo.

8 Likes

Looks awesome™:halloween_batman:

7 Likes

I was going to comment on how just about Batman’s whole rogues gallery is in that story, but then I noticed that you accounted for that. Very excited to see how that works. Go ahead and sign me up now! (Exclamation mark intended to mark enthusiasm only.)

And thanks so much for this game.

5 Likes

I have been trying to read it again here and there I have also been trying to watch the 2 movies to just see exactly what I’m working with! I already have so many ideas planned out for this one I would also love to add some more characters (even if they have to be side characters from the story line itself.) Just in case more than 15 people want to play! Just depends on how it rolls out when I post it. I may just have these as the main if anything happens and we don’t get enough for the whole roster. But I would love to try and get as many players as possible for this next go around so if anyone knows anyone and if anyone wants a spot reserved now just let me know! @GetSnart @NYJt3 @mercurie80 @TalonKarrde @Row.Harper @Detective7 @Carbon @Jurisdiction Are you all interested in playing the next game? If so I can tag you all when the announcement for it posts!

@neal.heatherly I already got you down as a player!

10 Likes

@Bladexoxo, Seeing as I’m not going on holiday anytime soon, you can count me hallowIN!

6 Likes

Awesome! I put you down. I should be posting the game here within the next few weeks as I want an Oct 1st start date but I will be posting the game next weekend maybe?? Depending on if I get my pre game stuff done.

6 Likes

As always :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

You can count me in.

5 Likes