DC Mafia Games Presents - Injustice Gods Among Us (The Remake)

Can you define “track”, “capture” and “escape”, please?

6 Likes

Can change it nightly or only one night? The description seems contradictory.

6 Likes

Sorry for all the posts. I thought I’d only have the one question at first, and after posting two it seemed more logical to keep doing 1/post.

6 Likes

He gets to do them once. Every character that has multiple powers gets to use them once.

Yes

He can be tracked by the other aquaman

a player of their choice each night phase.

yes I will fix it.

the regime isn’t the “villains” this game. it’s the insurgency since this takes place in the injustice universe.

random because he doesn’t know who is who.

track as in investigate what that character chooses to do for that night. Capture as in eliminate them. Escape as in if he gets caught he can come back from being caught.

a nightly basis as it says in the description. this keeps the regime from learning about the insurgency.

Also it would have been easier for me if you have kept it in one post for future reference!!

8 Likes

27 Spots left!

8 Likes

Thanks. I was thrown off by the fact that there’s 5 powers but a roll of 1-10. But do you now mean once per power or do they get to use one of the listed powers at random one time and that’s it?

I assume the giant “or” means she can’t do both in the same game?

Oh. Uh, well I guess you all know how I’ve interpreted the Injustice universe this whole time. Regardless, though, the Bane question still stands. Can’t anyone post a strategy at risk of painting a target on their back at any time? How is Bane’s power different from that?

Cool. And does that player keep their power?

Not familiar with that mechanic. How do lairs work in this game?

I already apologized, but I’m happy to do it again. Clearly I’m learning from that mistake, so I hope you can appreciate my apology as sincere.

6 Likes

Once per power

you are correct

Because instead of a plan they get to use a plan based off of what happens in the insurgency PM I basically take information from the night PM summarize it and give Bane a tactic that could work for his side.

the player that he chooses? or Ares? Ares gets to use his ability once but the person he brings over to the regime gets to keep their power if they haven’t used it.

Lairs are basically getting to know that persons identity because he gets into their hiding area. Basically a funner form of learning an identity!

You’re all good! All questions are welcomed since it’s been a while since a game happened! I think it’s been a year? could be more? I’m not exactly sure tbh

8 Likes

We still have 27 spots left! if anyone wants to recruit people by all means do so!

9 Likes

I’m in.

10 Likes

@MatthewHecht

7 Likes

I got to leave on the 19th.

8 Likes

Cool. Hope you enjoy yourself.

8 Likes

Oh. Now that’s cool.

The player Ares chooses. Thanks.

Thanks again. I agree, it’s good flavor text. “Destroy” made it sound like an elimination, which is why I was confused.

A little less, but quite a bit more since the last one you ran.

7 Likes

Does anyone know if there’s still such a thing as Office Hours? It would be a good place to plug the game, but I don’t know how to link to this thread from that one.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s going on rn!

5 Likes

@neal.heatherly

6 Likes

How does one plug the game in office hours?? @Jurisdiction

7 Likes

26 spots left!!

7 Likes

If we dont get the full amount i can always take characters out if needed

8 Likes

I thought so too! The only thing is whether or not people believe whoever bane is

7 Likes