DC Mafia Games Club

That’s the thing. You don’t really have to communicate on the game thread. You can use your ability by pming @Bladexoxo. The one requirement is that you must vote in the daily poll. There is no need to lie. :blush:

6 Likes

Lol I should have said bluffing. But it sounds like fun! Ill sign up for this

7 Likes

Awesome. :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

@GetSnart and @Bladexoxo, we have our last player.

8 Likes

000000000000000000000!!!

10 Likes

I’m sorry I missed a bunch. Was busy.

8 Likes

The full list is in the main thread at post 76!

9 Likes

Awesome! Once again, your counting skills have proved invaluable.

9 Likes

Hey Devi, I had the same feeling when I played last time around but everyone was very helpful. Just remember, it’s only a game and it’s for fun. I hope you play. If not hope to see you Monday at the WAL.

11 Likes

I was looking through past Voting PM’s and the like (cause I’m fun like that, and Spring Cleaning)

I had ones were I said like 20-30 things, and others I said close to 400

I do not have a set strategy in these games, I wing it 50% of the time, seems to work out lol

10 Likes

Hey! I was just wondering when the next game will be posted (if you have a date) and what the theme will be (if you have a theme). I’m super (no pun intended) hyped!

8 Likes

NEED TO VENT NEED TO VENT NEEEEEEEED TO VENTTTTTTT

I have no other DC friend 'cept you guys.

THE ORGINAL JUSTICE LEAGUE WAS NOT GOING TO BE A 4 HOUR FREAKING MOVIE, SO NO MATTER HOW SPECTACULAR THIS SNYDER CUT IS ON THURSDAY, IT WILL NOT BE WHAT IT WAS GOING TO BE BEFORE. SO MUCH HAS BEEN ADDED, AHHHHHHHHHHHh

okay good. Love y’all, Time to start an HBO Max Free Trial

13 Likes

Is this a good or bad thing?

12 Likes

That’s a good point, this is more a reworked Director’s cut, curing the flaws after audiences have reviewed.

11 Likes

exactly, I just know I will hear “Wow this is so much better than when Joss took over, His was so stupid”

I’m gonna lose it cause no one will use Common Sense

11 Likes

Nu, I do on my own like big independant boy :sunglasses:

9 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT: @Foofarow.Femme.Fatale and I HAVE FINISHED PLANNING THE NEXT GAME! THE SIGN-UP THREAD WILL BE POSTED LATER TONIGHT!

10 Likes

HERE IS THE THREAD FOR THE NEW GAME! SIGN UP WHEN YOU GET THERE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!

EDIT: WE TOOK DOWN THE SITE! CHECK BACK IN A FEW DAYS!

9 Likes

The link doesn’t work.

8 Likes

We took it down after we received more info on how the game is usually set up.

7 Likes

Balance of power is key

8 Likes