DC Mafia Games Club

good times…

Disaster family Vacation

10 Likes

Indeed

8 Likes

I’m always down.

7 Likes

Well you did end Judas Contract on a cliffhanger…

7 Likes

Yeah I know, my only thing is is that that game took forever lolol like I think that was one of the longest games that I’ve done.

Not saying I wouldn’t try again however I feel as though right now it’s best to leave it as is and start over with a fresh game.

8 Likes

Mafia game 7? 8? or is it 9??

Ideas

The Suicide Squad
Injustice (since we haven’t actually started this one!)
Flash Point(thought about this one a little)
Justice League VS Teen Titans

8 Likes

Suicide squad vs Justice league too, I guess that was a video game recently

7 Likes

I think The Long Halloween would be perfect for a Mafia Game.

7 Likes

What if the Justice League is having a team building expertise where they play a DC themed mafia game.
Meanwhile the villains have secretly taken over Arkham and use the computer to join the mafia game unaware they are playing real heroes.

The games starts as almost as normal. Everyone with a basic DC character to pretend to be and use powers (online character). but they have a second identity that they can not use at this point nut they can reference to (offline character)

Then suddenly Someone(a game admin with some DC identity ) Hacks the game and leaked a list of the people playing the game. Now the hunt begins to find out who is really a hero and who is really a villain.

The players now play as their Offline character and can no longer use the powers of their online character. at this point the games becomes chaotic. You don’t know whose dead/logged off. the teams could be wildly imbalanced but a lack of info and lack of time could lead to an underdog victory. the point is to have an Upset that turns the whole game on its head leaves you wondering which way is up.

10 Likes

Sounds intriguing and fun.emphasized text

7 Likes

Coming next year, actually, so that might be fun to try and time that out.

7 Likes

And complicated, but in a good way.

6 Likes

Ohhh I saw trailers. Wasn’t sure.

7 Likes

Brain hurt. But Brain Like

8 Likes

That sound really interesting!!

8 Likes

Okay all here is a poll to help me figure out what you all want to do!
I know Long Halloween is a good one to try but I figured it would be best to play that one DURING October! so that way there is a guaranteed game during that time! Also if anyone wants to play mafia just noton here I am thinking about making some on either discord or somewhere else as I would love to do an anime/manga/mrvl based one and I feel as though them being on here wouldn’t be the best place to have those unless DC doesn’t mind :sweat_smile:

• Injustice
  • Justice league VS Teen Titans
  • Suicide Squad VS Justice League
  • Flashpoint
  • Non DC Based Mafia Game Hosted on Discord

0 voters

7 Likes

Also let me know before sunday and I can have a game posted monday! I will be doing research on a couple of them to see what characters would be in use for some of the games!

7 Likes

I might need an invite back to discord :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I would love for us to be able to work more on the Discord to bring it more to life and be able to have a place to talk about non-DC things with each other and just hang out maybe do some gaming

9 Likes

True true. Good point!

8 Likes