DC Mafia Games Club

Mink? that’s a cool name

I’ll give it a listen with my new found PC powers, when I get a chance

10 Likes

Hello children! It’s been too long!
How have you all been?? Have you been behaving???

10 Likes

Well we aim to misbehave so probably not. hope all is well.

8 Likes

I hope you have been fine!

8 Likes

she lives!

8 Likes

I know it’s soon, but would you want to look at my planning for the next mafia game, @Bladexoxo?

7 Likes

Sure! Just send it over!

7 Likes

Hi Mom!!! I hope you’ve been doing well! We’ve been very good while you were gone…

8 Likes

It’s the last 3 tabs

8 Likes

It looks good to me! When are you planning to post it?

8 Likes

Idk yet. I still need to finish the abilities for a few characters. Any suggestions?

7 Likes

I would have to look at it again and there are a few characters in there that I also would need to look up because I had no idea that they existed!

Also for new mafia game ideas I am all ears as starting tomorrow (hopefully) I will be getting an over night desk job! So I will be able to actually be on here more often than I have in a long time! need to keep myself awake some how!

6 Likes

Also I am thinking of starting a smaller game just to see how it goes since it’s been a while and it is highly ENCOURAGED to either promote the game if it does happen or join it yourself! Because who knows maybe more people will be interested or not I have no idea since I am pretty sure it’s been over a year since our last game.

What about a suicide squad version of mafia? Would anyone be down to play?

Also I have been thinking about non-DC versions of mafia that I kind of would like to try out possibly on discord if I can’t host it on here. Just a thought let me know what you all think!

6 Likes

I’m down! Although I’ll be gone for 7 weeks over the summer, so probably not if it’s in July or August.

5 Likes

I’m hoping that it would take place in these next couple of weeks actually once I get a topic going and a storyline/theme.

I may put up a poll on it or something as I don’t know how active anyone is on here anymore tbh

Because of course when I want to be active it’s not active on the site. But who knows I really don’t I just haven’t been able to talk to you all in a while and I missed being on here!

6 Likes

How is everyone doing on here? I get the occasional Email from Activity, but I rarely look, discord was silent same as here.

Hope y’all are well @DCMafiaGames!

Miss the glory days, but hey, maybe more are in the future!

9 Likes

I know I miss them as well! I wish I was better at keeping up with club stuff because I was so excited for it and it seems as though I am a terrible club leader

9 Likes

Where did you get that idea? You’re an amazing club owner!

7 Likes

Objection! Hearsay!

Or whatever the cool kids are saying these days.

You were great! The amount of Effort and Time you put in was wayyyy more than we deserved, life is gonna life, and life likes to get in the way of fun. No biggy. You’re the best Blade! Don’t forget it. :sunglasses::+1:

9 Likes

I literally just laughed so hard at this

But thatnk you you guys I just feel like when I compare this club to others I could do more. But hopefully this new job changes everything! So far I have been told that once I get used to the system everything is smooth sailing the hardest thing is staying awake

9 Likes