DC Mafia Games Club

@Jurisdiction if your game is still going to happen I’ll pop in!

10 Likes

Welcome back Mom!!!

10 Likes

Thank you! I know I keep popping out and back and what not but I swear this time I’m going to stick around. Now that I finally have more time and that I have finally settled into a spot where I’m not as stressed as I once was

12 Likes

@DCMafiaGames I have also been thinking about possibly setting up a discord channel? Is that something you guys would be interested in? I figured everyone talks about playing werewolf, town of salem, or among us and I thought what about setting up a discord that way we can schedule games like that?

Just a thought!

19 Likes

I’m glad you are less stressed :grin:

12 Likes

I would be interested :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Yeah I also moved back to my family house so not only am I less stressed but I don’t have to work myself into the ground especially with school

15 Likes

That sounds awesome, but I would rather people not hear my voice.

12 Likes

Good for you…I just moved out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

We don’t have to do group calls or anything if people don’t want to, I just thought it would be a better way for keeping up communication than just here on DC. Because I know for me it would be better because then I automatically see the notifications and we can still set up mafia games here too. It’s just something I’ve been thinking about trying!

15 Likes

And that’s amazing! One of my reasons for moving back was because my dad might sell me the house. So I’m helping with fixing it up and what not~

14 Likes

That would be amazing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I hope everything goes well

11 Likes

I don’t have discord so maybe not for me personally but I’m sure everyone else may be interested.

12 Likes

I think discord would be great for the game, especially with all the outside the game chat and no 10k limit

11 Likes

He’s off at camp I think back at the end of July and said, he would start his game then. Welcome back, discord is always a viable option, but you do miss some of the hopping from thread to thread here.

10 Likes

Nice :+1:

I have discord so I don’t mind it as another option.

10 Likes

I don’t have Discord, so that might present a bit of a problem for me.

10 Likes

Discord was just a thought for people who would like to play outside of DC mafia as well as still play the mafia games. All mafia chit chat will still be held here as well as on discord

12 Likes

Discord works for me… Spend too much time on there for Virtual Racing stuff anyways. What’re more hours out of my life lol
It’d be easier for me also, danged ol Phone Storage

Glad to have ya back Blade!

11 Likes

Side note, Can’t get kicked out of the lounge in Discord! :sweat_smile:

11 Likes