DC Mafia Games Club

Okay so here is what I am thinking. I will make 2 games for now because there are some non DC ones I want to try out and I would like to see the discord used. AND I will make one for here (most likely injustice themed since that is what was most voted for). But that way there is an option. I don’t know about running two games at once because I know I have tried it the one time. However I feel as though this time will be different because it will take place over discord. Any objections say Nay!

7 Likes

Also side note I will be recycling some of the abilities from characters of previous games just so I can have the game up hopefully by thursday! That’s for on here!

Also for anyone wondering what the discord is here is the invite link!

9 Likes

Also if any one has any ideas for abilities I have like 5 character in need of them.

7 Likes

I imagine you probably don’t want to say, but who are the characters? I think better working backwards from that.

6 Likes

New game shall be posted momentarily! I know it’s late and no one is going to see this as of right now but it is finished!

6 Likes

Here’s the link to the new game!

6 Likes

Here’s a sneak peek at the next game!!

DC Mafia Games Presents

The Long Halloween

It was just another Halloween in Gotham city that then turned into a whole calendar worth of murders…

Heroes

1. Carmine Falcone
  2. Bruce Wayne
  3. Selina Kyle
  4. Harvey Dent
  5. James Gordon
  6. Dr. Jonathan Crane
  7. Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley
  8. Jervis Tetch
  9. Edward Nygma
  10. Julian Gregory Day
  11. The Joker
  12. Cyrus Gold
  13. Alfred
  14. Alberto Falcone

Villains

1. Holiday
7 Likes

Hey guys! Just letting you all know I am on track to get this new game posted by next weekend! I just have to pre-make some things (as this set me back during the last game). So hopefully that will help me with making things run smoother. I hope you all look forward to it just as much as I do!! I may also be adding characters if need be!

7 Likes

@DCMafiaGames a new one is up:

7 Likes

:christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Okay I know it’s been a while and I know it probably feels like I only show up when I have mafia ideas but this time I’m out of ideas tbh BUT I would love to do a non-DC related game obviously it wouldn’t be here it would be on our discord channel (for everyone who wants it just ask) But yeah anyway I hope everyone is doing well! and sorry for being gone for so long :confounded:

9 Likes

Ahh! A ga-ga-ga-ghost! :scream:

Lol Hi :grin:

7 Likes

I want a discord game!!

7 Likes

I second that!!

6 Likes

I’ll third it.

6 Likes

Okay for a discord game I have a few ideas… If ya’ll don’t mind Manga or MCU related things anyway.

• My Hero Academia (I personally would love to do this one but it’s up to you guys!)
  • Bleach
  • DragonBall
  • Marvel (infinity war style)
7 Likes

I know Marvel, from Movies, Other than that I’ll be shooting in the Dark, haha so y’all do what you wanna do, and I’ll tag along

6 Likes

I only really know Marvel from the movies as well but I can read a few comics before we decide on which one to do.

7 Likes

Okay all im going to write something up for each of them and then you guys can vote on which one sounds the most interesting! Again this will be on the discord channel if anyone wants to play. Ill also try and come up with one for the DCU but tbh kinda burnt out on that one as im not familiar with a whole lot of characters and story lines but if anyone has any recommendations for story lines/comics I will be more than happy to read!

6 Likes

Just Imagine is one of my favs

4 Likes