DC/Looney Tunes

The Looney Tunes crossovers were incredible. I wish that more were made. Fellow fans of slapstick and superheroes, what are your thoughts on the universe-meshing?

6 Likes

Very I’m excited about this whole DC thing. They put it out like you’re going to be some great thing but why I don’t see anything really right now

1 Like

Agreed

Omg I was so excited when I saw this! I have only read a few but I’m also reading the Hanna Barbera crossovers which are amazing I wish they would do more like this

1 Like

I took a trip down memory lane and read some old facebook posts that I made when I read two of these books. I super enjoyed them.

Catwoman meets Sylvester the cat, and Black Canary meets Tweety?! The fact of being realistically-drawn with lisps/accents was the highlight of my comic viewing experience when I discovered it.

Key facts:

• They went to the ACME factory

• Someone gets hit in the head with a giant mallet

• Klarion the Witch boy shows up and does something!

There’s a mini comic at the end with Catwoman and Sylvester working together again, but it’s in Looney Tunes style artwork.

3 Likes

This is the other one I read and loved, for obvious reasons. It is VERY silly! :duck:

Featuring the talents of:

• Daffy heading to the ACME factory because he wants better customer service
  • The Joker hiding out in the ACME factory and torturing a room full of dead people with his comedy (he knocked 'em dead!)
  • A billboard which says, simply “Buy Food To Eat”. Thanks, Gotham.
  • Daffy is hired as the lead hench-duck :duck: because J thinks he’s been sent by the agency and he needs a competent hench-duck. :duck:
  • Batman is in it too.
2 Likes

:laughing: I love a nice whimsical story, might need to check this out

1 Like