DC live action movies

DC you guys been running this site for a while now and granted we havent reached the 1 year mark but i feel like you guys should have the recent movies that came out i.e man of steel, BvS (Extended cut as well), suicide squad, wonder woman. we really shouldnt have to go to other apps to watch our fav movies/shows. lets see wat we can do to get these movies on here

1 Like

Hi @nutcoochie88.1636. Our team is aware of the want for these titles on the service, but we have to respect licensing agreements with other vendors that are in place. Please keep an eye on the Watchtower for new content being added in the future.

1 Like

Just thinking out loud here. As far as I know the extended cuts of both BvS and Suicide Squad have never been shown on tv. I’m guessing that more than likely the licensing agreements cover the extended cuts as well. But if they don’t could those be added? Or would it be more of I guess you could say a goodwill thing? Like even though your not licensing the extended cuts we won’t put those in a different platform to compete against you.

1 Like

That’d be cool. Those are good movies :+1:

I understand that @harleyspuddin but is it possible that future movies in the DCEU will be put on here in an attempt to better include those who signed up for this service. We would all understand if they didn’t come up right away as we know you want us to see it in the theatre but we payed for a subscription to DC properties and when you’re biggest ones aren’t on here I feel somewhat cheated.

HBO did air both cuts of Suicide Squad. First time I watched it there, it was definitely the extended version (and was stated in the TV listing too).

I don’t think the extended cut of BvS has been on the telly though.

1 Like

I missed the Suicide Squad extended cut on HBO, I love the Movie and have no recollection of the EC airing. Thanks for pointing out that the SS EC has aired before Vroom.