DC Live Action Crushes

Yeaaaaaah…'bout that.

Her line and always emphasis on the world uncle didn’t help either.
“Suit me up, Uncle Alfred.”

7 Likes

EXTREME BUTT CLOSEUP

6 Likes

You’re. Not. Helping.

7 Likes

Crystal Reed is absolutely gorgeous and I love her.

6 Likes

:imp:

4 Likes

The way that line was delivered always made me wonder if Alfred was really her uncle or something else… :scream_cat:

4 Likes

I shall brood on this.

5 Likes

Only Raul Thertyfore knows for sure.

4 Likes

I can’t say I have a crush on her, because I haven’t seen her in enough movies or TV show episodes, but I want to give a shout out to Jane Adams, who was the first actress to ever play Vicki Vale. She played Vicki in the 1949 serial The New Adventures of Batman and Robin. She’s also one of the first actors to appear in more than one DC Comics project. She guest starred on the Adventures of Superman episode “Ghost Wolf!” She did a lot of B-movies (a bunch of Westerns) and probably the thing she’s most notable for besides …Batman and Robin is an appearance in House of Dracula (1945).

9 Likes

Ooooooooooh! She’s very pretty :star_struck:

6 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

Okay, I thought I would ask which of the two actresses to play Lois Lane on the classic TV show The Adventures of Superman is your favorite.

0 voters

6 Likes

:notes: “God bless the U-S-A!” :notes:

Ms. Neill, all the way.

6 Likes

Okay, since I did a poll on the two Lois Lanes on The Adventures of Superman, I’ll do on the Catwomen on Batman '66 (including the move). Who’s your favorite?

8 Likes

Ms. Newmar, always.

Seeing Lee Meriwether in Batman: The Movie on The Disney Channel when I was a kid left an indelible impression on me, no doubt, but my heart forever belongs to Ms. Newmar.

7 Likes

Newmar looks great no doubt but my heart belongs to Eartha!

7 Likes

My heart belongs to Al.

6 Likes

I love all three, but Julie Newmar is, well, Julie Newmar…

7 Likes

Definitely in a class all her own.

7 Likes

Here I want to give a shout out to Batman’s first love interest on the big screen, Linda Page, who was played by Shirley Patterson. Linda Page was from the comic books. She first appeared in 1941 and I think she stopped appearing about 1943 or so. As to Shirley Patterson, she spent her career in B-movies. Aside from the Batman serial, her last movie may have been her best known, It! The Terror from Beyond Space in 1958.

8 Likes