DC Lego This and That

I saw this one on Aliexpress.

1 Like

Looks like that one SHAZAM! is no longer available on Aliexpress.

1 Like

A hooded Shazam will be part of the Riddler Heist set that will be available this summer. The only other official Shazam mini fig appears to be the 2012 San Diego Comic Con exclusive.

2 Likes

Shazam and that Burton-esque Batwing make that set quite interesting.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen the Aquaman movie set at Walmart recently? It comes with Arthur, Mera, Black Manta, a shark and Black Manta’s ship.

I was out and about today at different Wally World’s but I saw it at 0 locations. Target still has it in abundance, but I was just wonderin’ about Walmart’s availability of it.

1 Like

Started buying DC Legos from day 1. Still have the first promotional Lego mag introducing the first sets. Still buying sets. Also like all the options of buying DC custom lego-type figures on ebay from an assortment of international sellers. Custom make my own Bat and related vehicles from tubs of spare pieces.

2 Likes

I picked up the Bat-Shuttle from Walmart this week for $55! It’s so awesome I can’t wait to put it together soon.

2 Likes

Just responding to a three and half year old thread here … but while there was no official LEGO Romero Joker when you made this comment, it has since been released.

Included in 2021’s Classic TV Batmobile set, 76188. It has since been retired, but is still available without too much markup. (Well, dollar-wise, at least. Percentage-wise its not pretty; $45-60 for an original $30 set.)

He was also released as a standalone fig again this year, but only as a promo in France and Germany (LEGO Batman Magazine 2023 Issue 11 in France and Issue 27 in Germany…)

People are selling just the minifig for $5-10.

3 Likes

He was also in Batman: Classic TV Series - Batcave 76052. This set was out by the time of @biff_pow 's post.

2 Likes

i think if you look closely at this chart

4d2959672f02ec13aa10b4816b09e662

the statistical data shows that i’m never wrong

1 Like

Ah, yes! Good call. The version in 76052 had a slightly different (and one sided) face. I never grabbed that set, but have 76188 with the updated expressions (and a different color shirt).

Well, the math checks out.

3 Likes

@arkhamassassin , LEGO 76271 {?} | Brickset this set is supposedly the one we were talking about on another thread.

This post I just randomly found on Google Image search hits most of the main rumor points I’ve heard about it.

A few people have speculated that some of the similarly numbered sets slanted to come out this year may be tangentially B:tas related similar to the release of the Batman Returns Shadowbox, batmobile, and bat plane all around the same time. That is pure speculation however.

2 Likes

Right, I have seen that pic around as the most recent rumor. And it’s interesting that the set number has a Brickset page already, but I still want to wait for something more before I get too invested in this. I know the leaks are usually pretty accurate, but they’re still not perfect. Like I remember before the Black Panther bust came out, it was originally rumored to be a big Endgame battle set, which would’ve been a lot cooler

2 Likes

I used to collect Legos a lot back in the day but I went on hiatus for a while. Got back into it briefly when Lego released that Green Lantern and Sinestro set that was just too good to pass up. Dove back in again last year and gradually collected the DCEU Justice League minifigures. Then I had to get the Wonder Woman 1984 set. Now it’s taking Green Lantern-like willpower to not grab Green Arrow and Blue Beetle minifigures…but I’ll probably grab them someday :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the inevitable Batman Daily Bugle set equivalent, time to start saving up for it. :grin:

I hope the minifigure lineup ends up being bigger though.

3 Likes

This just in, we are getting a $60 Lego Batman The Animated Series Batmobile with Batman, Harley Quinn and Mr Freeze.

We are also getting a Batpod set and a Batman Mech set.

I really excited for freeze and the car. That price is rough. I’m hoping there is something else there to justify it.

Still no news on Phantasm, I’d rather they drop HQ from either the skyline or the car and replace her since she’s a repeat (Batman being a repeat makes sense). I’m glad to have her though. Honestly we just need more sets.

2 Likes

I’d love it if they updated the BvS Batmobile to have two seats one of these days too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sure those will be neat, but unless they knock off the socks I’m not currently wearing, I’ll likely pass on them.

I will however be curious to see what Lego does for Superman: Legacy next year, though.

Lego doing something so that they can publicly show us they realize they still have the DC license (which incorporates more than Batman and yes, I get why they’ve focused on Batman as of late) would definitely be nice.

While I enjoy what Lego has done with DC overall, I wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep if Mega Bloks and/or Playmobil got the DC buildable toy license at some point.

2 Likes

Eeeeekkkkk! It’s amazing! I love the references! The interiors are a little lackluster but the set is still so cool!

5 Likes

This is soooo cool!

3 Likes