DC Legends

Does anyone here play the DC Legends mobile rpg?

4 Likes

I’ve been playing for a couple years.

4 Likes

I play every day

3 Likes

I’ve been playing for awhile now but haven’t joined an alliance yet.

3 Likes

@Novice8 join ours. The name is JUSTICE LEAGUE JEDI AVENGERS

3 Likes

Just sent a request. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I also run a small alliance called The Lightning Corps if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

I play every day! I’m already in a pretty active alliance, but I’m always on that grind.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion - any open spots?

2 Likes

Sometimes! Try looking up “Active 2019”. The only rule is you have to be an active contributor to alliance goals every day. Miss 3 in a row, and you’ll get kicked.

2 Likes

I used to play… idk what happened I just stopped. Probably cuz o was having a hard time with the lvl I was on and after about loosing 50 times I just gave up. That’s usually what happens when I stop playing games.

2 Likes

I do, have it going on auto play when I’m working or playing other games on other consoles.

2 Likes

If there are any open alliances, let me know! I still play and want to get better at it!

2 Likes

You’ll be welcomed to The Lightning Corps if you’re still interested.

2 Likes

It would be awesome if somehow we could incorporate rewards from being dc universe members into the dc legends app

1 Like

@tjm220 of course!! Let me know how to join!!

I’m pretty sure you just need to sign in the game and go to alliances, search for Lightning Corps. I’ll happily accept you

I’ve been playing, I would love to join an alliance, if anyone would have me. I have a few Legendaries, but I’m hoping to get a Katana soon haha.

I am interested in the game.

Is it good?
Are there any major pros/cons?

5:56pm 6/9/2020

1 Like

Pros: collect and enhance your favorite DC characters, and craft the perfect teams.
Cons: It will take complete control of your life once you open yourself to it.

2 Likes