DC Legends

Anyone else here play DC Legends on mobile devices? I’ve been playing every day since launch day, with only a few breaks. Just missing 4 characters now… soon to be 3!

2 Likes

I’ve been playing since 2017. The amount of characters are amazing…though I will admit I’m not a fan of some of the Legendary outfits. This new Rebirth thing where you can change the skin back is really a godsend.

2 Likes

Right!? Like, even if I can’t get that many shards I will often GLADLY put down 1,000 gems to change back to a normal skin.

Yup!

Very fun; I play pretty much every day. Looking forward to finishing off Stargirl by the end of the month.

(And yes, I’ve spent a good deal of gems to get rid of some of those Legendary looks too.)

2 Likes

I’m hoping that with Event Leviathan happening, we get Question, Plastic Man, and Kate Spencer in the game soon.

I’m shocked we haven’t gotten Booster Gold yet.

I didn’t know about this game, so thanks Q. Downloaded it and the fact that it is role based helps, as I have a medical issue that makes “button mashing” impossible. So the fact that it works at slow pace helps. Looking forward to playing it, now that I’ve gotten past the tutorial section.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard of it before either. I’ll have to check it out whenever I clear space on my phone.

Havent played it. Dont have a device of which I can play it. But I will pay all the money for a device to play it if they add Kate Spencer. Kate Spencer is the best “hero” in the world.

I like it. I also play Marvel Strikeforce and i am very amused at how both games play so similarly.

1 Like

@HCQ
I started playing it about 10 days ago. It’s fun. I like the old-school turn based RPG system. It is definitely a “buy packs to upgrade characters” game cost strategy. Which is fairly common today.

It’s definitely a bit addictive.

1 Like

I’m still trying to get Constantine. He doesn’t show up a lot in Hero Challenges. I will say, Hero Challenges have been a better way to get heroes I normally couldn’t get before. It’s easier for me to earn those characters rather than paying the twenty-five bucks up front.

1 Like

My group thing is called Motherboxers. But I burnt out.

I think I’ve played since launch. I have every character. The Flash Family 2.0 is our Alliance.

I really love the little stories that come with the challenges. I usually screenshot them so that can go back and read them later.

@abfgmsw, I will keep that in mind.

I know i started playing before the 2nd anniversary.

1 Like

Me, three hours ago, having just learned about this game from this thread today: “It can’t suck up that much time. I’ll just try it out and probably put it up after a few minutes.”

Me, now: “… Maybe just one more level.”

3 Likes

Constantine looks a lot like Chris Hardwick.

My alliance has a few active members, but i could prob’ly stand to find a new one. The alliance challenges are another good way to bump up heroes as well as acquire new ones; e.g., GL John Stewart is back in the rotation on the social tab of the shop.

Constantine looks a lot like Chris Hardwick.

My alliance has a few active members, but i could prob’ly stand to find a new one. The alliance challenges are another good way to bump up heroes as well as acquire new ones; e.g., GL John Stewart is back in the rotation on the social tab of the shop.

1 Like