Hey y’all! Here are the questions I created for DC Jeopardy for my kids/students at the after school program where I work. Rather than clues, I chose to write questions so it could be more straightforward. I tried not to make the questions super difficult because my kids’ knowledge about DC are mostly from the movies and the Arrowverse shows.
The Bat Family
- Which member of the Bat family has the nickname"The Dark Knight"?
- Who was the second Robin?
- Which Robin became Nightwing?
- What is Alfred’s last name?
- Which member of the Bat Family became Oracle?
- Who is the leader of the League of Assassins/League of Shadows?
- Who killed Superman?
- Who is the leader of the Rogues?
- Which villain is responsible for Jason Todd’s death?
- What is the name of the villain that uses the drug venom to get superhuman strength and other physical attributes?
- In the comics, where does Barry Allen/The Flash keep his costume?
- Who is the Kid Flash?
- Which Flash went back in time to save his mother?
- Complete this speedster’s code name: Jesse ________
- Who was the first Flash?
- What island was Oliver Queen stranded on?
- What is the name of the Time Ship that the Legends use to travel?
- Which member of Team Arrow is known as Speedy?
- What was Earth 2 Joe West’s job?
- What was the name of Barry’s favorite book as a child?
Teen Titans (based on the animated series. I’ve been showing them a couple episodes during our long days)
- Who is the leader of the Teen Titans?
- Complete this line from the show: “Titans ____!”
- Which member of the Teen Titans says “Azarath, Mitrom, Zinthos”?
- Which Teen Titan is a vegetarian?
- Which planet is Starfire from?
- Which member is referred to as the “Man of Steel”?
- Which Justice League member created contingency plans for the rest of the members?
- What is the Justice League’s headquarters called?
- In the movie Justice League War, who took Green Lantern’s ring?
- Which Justice League member is married to the Black Canary?
- Where was Harley Quinn first introduced?