DC Introducing Wonder Woman's Daughter Trinity

I haven’t kept up with Wonder Woman lately, but I thought I would see what y’all think.

13 Likes

So Fury got a new name?

7 Likes

Move over Super Sons!

5 Likes

8 Likes

I’m still cautious about Tom King writing the main WW book. But I’ll admit, he has my interest and she looks cool.

9 Likes

Interesting. She looks cool. Wonder how they’ll explain her. Does she have dad, or is she clay like WW or some other magic time Multiverse thing. Or will it remain a mystery :thinking:. Wonder if she’ll interact with Jon and Damian. A young Trinity kind of thing.

Either way sounds cool. Looking forward to reading it.

8 Likes

I was already excited for Tom King on the book, but this looks great.

And even better, Lady Beatnik is excited by it, so can’t wait for us to both be reading Wonder Woman together again for the first time since we both bailed on the Rucka Rebirth issues.

8 Likes

You didn’t like Rucka’s Rebirth stories? Any particular reason why?

7 Likes

so who’s the father?

8 Likes

I have to say I am curious. Trinity looks cool. I was already interested in a King written Wonder Woman.

The only thing I don’t want… is a long drawn out love story in Wonder Woman, that leads to Trinity. I was looking forward to a King written book without a love story. So, hopefully, there won’t actually be one and I am overreacting to this news. :sweat_smile:

But, yes, Trinity looks cool and I look forward to her debut. (I’ll be reading a month behind on Ultra.)

8 Likes

So she debuts as a late teen/adult? That’s an interesting choice.

I wonder if her name being Trinity is a weird nod to being the spawn of Clark, Bruce and Diana?

7 Likes

maybe if so do clark and bruce get weekends ?

7 Likes

Hopefully, they will also use Fury Lyta Trevor who is the mother of the current dream god.

9 Likes

looks like your guess may be right here’s what king said

his got me thinking about the son of Batman and the son Superman as older brother babysitters and how really the person they should be looking after is their little sister, the daughter of Wonder Woman. I have three kids, two of whom are close in age and then one who’s 5 years younger than those two, so I’m very familiar with this dynamic and its potential for comedy and drama. Super sons…and daughter. It was the kind of thing I’d want to read with them at any age. So, after I had that idea in my head, I couldn’t get it out."

7 Likes

I’ll keep an open mind. I love Yara and I hope this doesn’t take too much attention away from her.

Isn’t it inevitable that WW’s daughter would eventually fill the Wonder Girl role? But I guess it’s not really any different than all the Robins. Not like Yara is psyched about being Wonder Girl in the first place.

King is really good with family dynamics. After his Mister Miracle series, I definitely feel confident in saying that.

7 Likes

there are lots of wonder girls

6 Likes

There sure are!

6 Likes

I love love love this outfit. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I heard the chestplate was inspired by Yara’s

5 Likes

I don’t recall a lot of romance arcs in Tom King’s works. But is there one in particular you think he didn’t do a good job in writing?

6 Likes