DC INFINITE on Fire TV Works :)

Been a subscriber sense day one. But when the DC Universe App stopped working. I thought, how can read my comic books on TV now :frowning: I usually paid per year as well.

So…After about losing about a month of service and not being able to read my comics on my TV…

I figured it out :slight_smile:

So gotta download The DC Universe app then Toggle Mouse and then orentation setting app flip that to Landscape mode and your good to go. I realized that once you launch a comic it works the same way as before just turn on panel to panel and click left and right!!! Boom you’ve got it DC take that yearly membership I feel whole again.

2 Likes

Do I have to delete the app and then redownload? I miss reading comics on my TV!!

Pretty much… hasn’t been working lately in fact I’ve been about 6 months without being able to read comics on my phone or tablet…says an unexspected error has occured and tech support just keeps telling me to change my password… works on my PC…but the last update in October of 20 messed the app up and no one has looked into fixing it.