DC History Club Wonder Woman TV Crossover "Anchluss '77" Watch Along 13 Feb 9 Eastern/6 Pacific

The DC History Club is doing a Watch Along of an excellent season 2 episode of Wonder Woman “Anchluss '77.” It’s a great representation of both the second season of the show and 1970s television.
This is how you can join in on this part of the event:

WHO: You!
WHAT: Wonder Woman (Series 1975)-Season 1 Episodes 10 and 11 “Judgement From Outer Space”
WHERE: DC Universe, with the amazingly remastered Wonder Woman Series! We will be doing the discussion portion of the Watch Along Below!
WHEN: Friday February 13th:
@6pm PST/9pm EST
WHY: To be closer as a community and watch this amazing piece of DC history Together
HOW: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Wonder Woman (Series 1975)
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone or computer for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour for part 1 and at exactly 6:50pm PST/9:50pm EST.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the movie. That’s also why I am putting around a 1-2min gap between the two episodes, to help people stay together.

Can’t wait to see you all there. And make sure you check out the DC TV and Movie Club’s discussion of the their episodes and the World of Wonder’s tie-in comics.

Make sure to join in on the watchalong by discussing below and enjoy the show!

2020-02-14T02:00:00Z

4 Likes

You should add the watch along tag, may get a few more interested parties on these if you do.

3 Likes

Thank you 1st time I’ve done one

3 Likes

No problem, I’m just passing on the ideas that were given to me when I first started doing the watch along after the update…

1 Like

Thursday, be there have fun

3 Likes

Thursday, Thursday
Any other day of the week is not the watch along

2 Likes

Thursday, Watch Along Thursday

2 Likes

Looking like I will not be back to work yet. Now waiting on the finalization and a return date. If I get back from outta town I will be here tomorrow night!!!

3 Likes

Will be here :smiley:

3 Likes

Was it the chat last week asking about the bikini? H&I | The original concept sketches for the 'Wonder Woman' TV show costume are both gorgeous and revelatory

3 Likes

Notice the connection of the article to this watch too

Have a wonderful time, All…

3 Likes

alien wonder woman is freakin me out!!

i’m glad they were driven to design the blue swimsuit, though.

1 Like

freakin me out in both good and bad ways

2 Likes

T minus 15

1 Like

Hope you all have a great watch along! I’ll try to show up even if I’m late

3 Likes

I’m here! Getting things ready, I actually realized that I never actually finished the “Season 2 pilot,” just kind of stopped once Diana made it to Man’s World again. I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to catch up, though. :smiley:

1 Like

by golly i gotta hurry

1 Like

Almost time

2 Likes

And apparently this episode was nominated for an Emmy for costume design? Cool.

2 Likes