DC History Club: The History of DCU Pride Characters and Creators - All Profiles Available

Welcome to the community @Thessaly and thanks for checking this thread out! Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :partying_face: :00_dc_pride:

4 Likes

:00_dc_pride_poci: Bump…

3 Likes

I appreciate that you and @Mae (and anyone else who contributed and did the work on this), that this includes not just the characters, but also creators.

And that it represents a great deal of work and effort on someone’s part, so I don’t want to imply that it wasn’t 100% accurate as far as the DCUI linkage two years ago (since stuff has been added, moved, etc.), but Midnighter’s first (I believe) solo series prior to Orlando’s DC You run, should be included for his profile with Apollo here:

Or I see, it seems to be letting me edit the profile - presumably because DC Pride is one of my communities? And not just anyone on the site can edit these? But is this what we’re supposed to do. Apologies, even though I’ve been on the site for a bit, there are still corners that are unfamiliar to me.

The stuff in the current 2023 Pride anthology on Pollack is excellent and, as I said on the main thread about that issue, even people like myself who knew about Pollack prior to the recent memorial tributes on her, will likely learn and benefit from it.

2 Likes

Don’t apologize, I’ve no don’t there’s mistakes, we did our best but you know… anyway, did you fix it? If so, cool, but also weird that it would let you.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to imply a mistake - I meant to say, at least for them, it was missing something, is all. And no, I didn’t think it was my place. When I went to put my cursor on the text to quote, to refer to that particular posting (as you would to any other), this is what appeared last night and appears right now when I try to replicate:
Firefox_Screenshot_2023-06-06
suggesting, at least to me, that it was letting me QUOTE, as I expected, but also letting me EDIT, which I was not. Maybe I’m misunderstanding something and we need to ask one of the mods?

2 Likes

okay, added

2 Likes