DC History Club & Harley’s Crew present 📺 Professor Marston and the Wonder Women (BYOM) Watch-Along! MONDAY 1/11 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Yaaay! :raised_hands: Hope you can make it @TheGirlWonder12!

6 Likes

True, and to her credit, she admits that it’s not a complete impossibility, but when talking about the authenticity and all that, it’s something to mention. Still, even with that, this movie is far from the least inaccurate “based on a true story” movie I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

I’m just going to enjoy the movie tonight. In the next few days I’ll post something in the History Club parsing what I think we know, where the movie strays, and where we just don’t know.

5 Likes

This many hours everyone!

9 Likes

I must get up early, but this movie has caused divisiveness before, and I remain firmly in the positive camp.

6 Likes

ONE HOUR!!

8 Likes

Twenty… :alarm_clock: :eyes: Three MlNUTES!!

8 Likes

5 Likes

Ah I almost cried when I looked at my clock and thought I’d missed it :sweat_smile: but then I remembered time zones are a thing!

Making my popcorn now! :popcorn:

6 Likes

Getting my laptop ready

5 Likes

5 Likes

Friendly reminder if you’re watching on Hulu, might want to press the play button early to skip past the ads. Thankfully it looks like there are no ads during the movie, though.

6 Likes

Im trying to get queued up and my library is having a fit. :expressionless: Fantastic.

10 MINUTES EVERYONE!

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I’m gonna go ahead and do that now just to make extra sure I’m on time! :triumph:

5 Likes

I watched Mad Max Fury Road yesterday, this movie will probably be just like it.

6 Likes

Oh, quick question: should I skip through the beginning credits (Is that what they’re called?) beforehand?

3 Likes

We may have a small audience
Because we are in
Iceburg Lounge
Not in
WAL Scction
In.Clubs and Events

Difficult to find

4 Likes

Ready for my first WAL!!!?

6 Likes

I mean, Diana and Furiosa would totally be besties.

4 Likes

WOOOooooo!!!

4 Likes