DC History Club & Harley’s Crew present 📺 BATMAN RETURNS 💥 MONDAY 12/13 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

I heart her as well! Such a unique voice!

4 Likes

Thank you. :smiley: Maybe next time I’ll have some of Cheryl’s fave. :laughing:

4 Likes

Okay friends!
We’ve got a tally sheet to shout things out during the WAL, then a quiz to test out knowledge after over w/ DCHC! Keep an eye out for clues DURING the WAL on those trivia Qs!

Who wants to see the tally sheet? :eyes:

5 Likes

Hi @TheRealDetectiveChimp! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey @TheRealDetectiveChimp! :wave: Welcome!

5 Likes

I do! I do!

4 Likes

15 Minutes!!

[edit] Nice and simple—call em out AND WATCH FOR TRIVIA CLUES for the quiz later!

6 Likes

Quiz is up, give it a quick check. I think the rule should be don’t answer the questions here until they appear or the hint is dropped. That seems fair to me. And suggest questions for numbers 9 and 10

5 Likes

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: :penguin_starehqtas: Hi, I believe the word you’re looking for is…AAAAAAAHHHHH! But don’t worry, it’s all a good dream, hanging out with DC Universe for the watch along seem like a poetic Justice, you tell me. :grin:

5 Likes

Hi @Reaganfan78! :smiley:

3 Likes

“Get in the duck!” :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey @DC89 and @Razzzcat, last time I participated a Watch Along with you guys was the Batman and Robin one, I feel this one will be fairly eventful.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Hello all… oh no… we’re back in Gotham…

5 Likes

Hey RF!! :hugs: How ya been? :penguin:

For the record: I enjoy Danny Devito’s Penguin y’all

6 Likes

Yay @TheCosmicMoth! :smiley:

4 Likes

@TheCosmicMoth !!!

5 Likes
4 Likes