DC History Club & Harley’s Crew present 📺 BATMAN RETURNS 💥 MONDAY 12/13 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Cool beans! :+1:t2:

BTW, let her out of the cake at some point, okay? I don’t want to have to make excuses to Betty Crocker.

Again.

5 Likes

:rofl: Now you’re REALLY giving me an idea!

5 Likes

I sure hope “Let the pretty lady out of the cake long before it’s showtime.” is one. :wink:

Seriously, Betty Crocker doesn’t screw around and I am NOT having a repeat of a few years ago. :grin:

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Whatever you say, sound good, can’t go wrong with Betty Crocker. It could be The Joker in The Cake from Joker’s Favor!

5 Likes

Noooo! Could you book Yara Flor, by chance?

Anyway, whatever you do (and you’re not obligated to do anything :slight_smile:) will be highly appreciated.

So! To be on-topic, I’ll be watching Batman Returns sometime this weekend in support of this WAL. I can’t be here as the shindig unfolds (:football:), so I’ll support it in my own way.

#teamplayerwithteamspirit

5 Likes

BatmanReturns_BatLogoSnow
Coming Soon On December 13…
AnchoredGraciousBarb-size_restricted
The Bat…
batman-dc-comics
The Cat…
tumblr_m8ehhgtQWq1qc6jkio2_500

And The Ugly.

806c8ffdff3b59c56fb6900af594e41f

Batman Returns Watch Along.

5 Likes

Burn!

We can’t all be Ronald Reagan in the Looks Department, you know. :wink:

4 Likes

Want clues for the Batman Returns quiz? Of course you do. Will drop clues during the WAL, so watch and win.

5 Likes

Now I really want to join the watch along, love quiz stuff!:grinning:
After seeing this movie so many times, let’s see if you can outsmart me! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

“Admiring your handiwork?”

“Touring the riot scene. Gravely assessing the devastation. Upstanding mayor stuff.”

“You’re not the mayor.”

“Things change.”

“What do you want?”

“Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask.”

“You don’t really think you’ll win, do you?”

“Things change.”

Still to this day my most fave dialogue between these two in the movie. :smiley: :00_batman_1992:

5 Likes

You’re really good at memorizing quotes and lyrics! :grinning:
Definitely a great scene, then came Catwoman, “Meow.” Along with explosion and Penguin said," I saw @DC89’s post first! Gotta reply!" :grin:
:penguin_smirkhqtas:

3 Likes

Thank You Sir!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

The “What do you want?” line reminds me of the BR-themed McDonald’s TV ads.

They’d show the collector cups and what have you, then end with Batman asking “What do you want?”.

Most 9 year-olds wouldn’t remember details like that at the time, but I wasn’t exactly like most 9 year-olds. :batparrot: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Ditto, @TheCosmicMoth.:purple_heart:

lol, That hat is fantastic plan @iJest! Call it out, and I’ll join you! :wink:

7 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

Ps. I may or may not have a Catlady :notes: playlist. Whoo’s to say?? :smirk_cat: ….just gonna leave Ms.Vaughan right here. See ya soon.

6 Likes

Last year I did a Batman Returns story theme for the Office Hours. Boy that was fun to make!:grinning:
Here’s a link to it.

4 Likes

You always did such a good job w/ those @Reaganfan78! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Ps.
You only have 7 whole hrs to get your snacks ready, everyone!!

6 Likes

Watch the WAL for clues to the the Quiz.
1618932779_82532_gif-url

The quiz goes up at 13:30 hours (somewhere in the world anyway) thirty minutes before the WAL.
Two questions yet to be determined. If during the WAL, you’ve got an idea you can post it with blurred spoilers or slide into my DM (did I use that right @Mae?) and let me know of one. We’ll add it in real time. That should be more exciting the discovering a new biscotti recipe.

5 Likes