DC Headcanons

Maybe remind me what happens, was damian actually born?

2 Likes

I mean, technically yes. Just not the one that’s alive

2 Likes

I mean in the sense of who’s actually a better mother figure, not biologically

2 Likes

Cinderella: Who’s your evil stepmother?

Damian: Catwoman

3 Likes

I think Damian and Selina would bond

2 Likes

They both love cats!

2 Likes

Ok, that makes more sense because there is always proof of biological mothers.

2 Likes

unless your conner kent

4 Likes

or Eve

4 Likes

this I didn’t know, thats actually really cool, so is the actually actuate or just head cannon since there both name Kent?

I like to think the Question is a huge fan of pop music, since in the Helltown novel, it says he samples different DJs, & in the JLU cartoon he was humming, Britney Spears “oops i did it again”, song.

I just like to think one of Q favorite songs is “tell me something I don’t know” by selena gomez, since Q is looking for Answers.

3 Likes

My weirdly specific headcanon is that Donna Troy’s Golden Lasso and her Lasso of Persuasion are one and the same. Donna basically had the original Lasso upgraded via an Amazonian enchantment that gave it its persuasion powers and changed it from gold to blue/silver.

7 Likes

it happened in

4 Likes

Action comics 1 is an elseworlds.

I dont feel like explaining this one, there is too much stuff that goes into this theory bit if you have questions I will try to answer them.

2 Likes

thank you, now I have to see if that is on here, so I can read that issue.

Ollie refuses to admit the Boxing glove Arrow is uncool & outdated, he fully believes its still useful.

Black Canary - Believes the boxing glove arrow is the most worthless of Ollie’s toy’s, and tries to tell him it’s not going to to come in handy like he thinks it will, Ollie of course doesn’t listen to her like he should.

4 Likes

Ollie was a 90s neohippy who followed jam bands and wore hemp bracelets.

3 Likes

Bart is 100% polyamorous. Kon and Tim have known for years, but Bart doesn’t know they know

3 Likes

Long story short ignore all this, Tim and Kon are soulmates and Bernard and Tim need to break up as soon as possible

6 Likes

In the immortal words of George Weasley, “What made you see sense, Perce?”

3 Likes

I wrote some rants and by the end of it I accidentally manipulated myself into hating timber

2 Likes

I really do try to understand M’gann M’orzz otherwise known as Miss Martian in continuity, and more specifically her place alongside Martian Manhunter mythos.

From what I gather, literally the briefest mentions of her origins are that in pre-flashpoint she was a stowaway refugee from Mars before it’s demise. And that in rebirth, she was a white Martian, who Martian Manhunter took pity on with no mentioned of familial relations with him.

Look I ain’t a writer at DC comics, and while I love the Miss Martian on Young Justice. That version can’t be the same as the comics.
I do want to say that my headcannon is far-fetched but I propose a concept where she is somehow a half human and half Martian hybrid that J’onn decided to look after for a time. I say hybrid because I would like to explain why she behaves more human than J’onn J’onzz and why she has more human characteristics compared to him like her red hair being part of her character.

I don’t really care for the white Martian mythos Synder brought up in Justice League but if white Martians are just hybrids of human and Martian DNA to create a apex creature than I would like it to be confirmed that M’gann is one of them and perhaps she was an science experiment by Lionel Luthor or any evil scientist to kill Martian Manhunter before MM turned her to the side of good.

2 Likes