DC Headcanons

Johns got into that many times.

5 Likes

Oh cool I didn’t know that!

3 Likes

It is a tragedy the Green Lantern Star Trem crossover was not with the 60s cast because what I wouldn’t give to see Hal Jordan and Shatner’s Kirk interacting.

3 Likes

Oh my god I need this in my life!

3 Likes

in my mind, tim drake has brown eyes, even though he has literally always had blue eyes in comics
i just refuse to believe he has blue eyes

2 Likes

Joker’s ringtone is the “Dun-dun-duh-DUH!” horn swell from the B:TAS theme song. Harley’s is the '60s “Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-BATMAN!”

4 Likes

none of the low level crooks/henchman believe bruce wayne could be batman, because they all know his true secret identity, bruce wayne is matches malone, this is an offical henchperson secret and the only ones who know it are Harley because even now she’s an honourary henchperson and catwoman because she found out some how. also matches son Pete(aka jason todd) helped convince the henchpeople to illegally unionize

3 Likes

Who? I would like to know when Matches first appeared.

2 Likes

Matches Malone first appeared in Detective comics 27 in 1939 since he is me.

The identity first appeared in 1972’s Batman No. 242.

4 Likes

Cool, thanks

3 Likes

Hal Jordan is, of course, the Ultimate Cool Uncle. He shows up to his nieces and nephews’ schools in his leather jacket and sunglasses to take them out of class early to get them ice cream

3 Likes

Do you think Hal ever invites Ollie to Jordan Family Reunions for his own amusement (and to release him on Uncle Titus)

2 Likes

I think Selina and Talia would argue over who’s Damian’s mother

4 Likes

Ollie can play AT LEAST one song on the acoustic guitar.

What do y’all think it is?

2 Likes

he seems like the type to know how to play Wonderwall and annoys everyone by playing it

2 Likes

pfffffffft

2 Likes

I think he has some Woody Guthrie songs under his belt. A handful of campfire songs. For sure Blackbird

2 Likes
3 Likes

I dont think thats how it works.

2 Likes

Idk, I kinda agree with BTD on this one

2 Likes