DC Headcanons

…after Max straightens it up

3 Likes

I feel like bart respects his sonic shrine enough not to mess it up
the rest of the room is a disaster
but the sonic stuff remains in perfect order

2 Likes

I think he would have pictures of girls in it somewhere.

3 Likes

Nope. He likes Kon.

SUPERPULSE

2 Likes

Then their constant flirting with Mary Kramer together was very very weird.

3 Likes

No. They “flirt” so their team won’t suspect they’re in a relationship, but everyone on the team already knows.

2 Likes

Apparently there were plans to have Ted Kord live and have him and Booster train Jaimie together. I love this concept. Just Jaimie and his weird gay uncles.

3 Likes

Booster, showing up to Jaimie’s school in a gold tracksuit: HEY JAIMIE I’m here to pick you up.
Jaimie, literally about to die: I don’t know who you are, sir.

2 Likes

Why would Jamie be embarrassed. Booster looks fabulous in his gold track suit. It was a gift from me, that I hand sewed.

3 Likes

You sew?

3 Likes

Of course I do. I have to make my costumes and fix them. The ability to make your costumes is crucial to being a superhero.

3 Likes

Not according to DCeased: Dead Planet.

3 Likes

I would think alfred did that. Of course he cant now, but, that makes sense to me.

3 Likes

Kyle Rayner is such an Elvis Costello girlie.

2 Likes

There is an AU in my brain where Kyle Rayner, Wally West, and Connor Hawke are in a band together and I treasure it dearly.

3 Likes

Okay all I’m saying is Hal Jordan being brought back to life after being The Spectre should have messed him up WAY more than it did.

4 Likes

He internalizes it

3 Likes

Gee, it is almost like he has the greatest willpower in the entire universe.

7 Likes

That’s a fair point too actually

4 Likes

Fair enough, but I think exploring that would make for some really interesting storytelling. Imagine going from being able to shape-shift and teleport to just being Some Guy again.

3 Likes