DC Headcanons

Tim would use literally any chemical needed to make himself like chili and/or KFC for the sole reason that everyone else loves KFC and/or chili

4 Likes

why is that so accurate
why is that something i would do

4 Likes

But what about bloody rare steak? There’s nothing more satisfying then watching your prey bleed out in front of you.

3 Likes

Only Hal likes Ollie’s chili.

5 Likes

Um, Alfred’s cookies are insulted.

11 Likes

Do not forget my batmilk.

6 Likes

Happy DCUI Anniversary @c02goddess.16092! :partying_face: Thank you for being a great member of the community and here’s to another year! :0_batgirl: :0_nightwing:

5 Likes

This Alfred’s chicken noodle soup erasure

3 Likes

It is Alfed’s batchicken batnoodle batsoup.

5 Likes

Clark Kent has his whole little “aw, golly gee, well that sure is swell” midwest farmboy thing going on, but Lois Lane curses like a sailor

9 Likes

Superman has super curly hair he just drowns it in pomade For Some Reason and one day he forgets to do his hair and the rest of the league is floored because Holy Crap Superman Got A Superperm

3 Likes

AU where everything is the same except Clark Kent grew up on a ranch in Texas and his accents sometimes slips out

Bruce: It’s the best barbecue in Gotham, I don’t understand wh-
Clark: If it’s not SMOKED for 10 HOURS it’s not barbecue, darn it!

5 Likes

When he gets annoyed the Texas Boy in him really lets loose

Clark, hour 10 of dealing with the league’s BS: ALL Y’ALL HUSH, THE LORD IS TESTIN’ ME

4 Likes

Okay I just thought of something and it’s been making me laugh for like a minute.

Booster Gold 100% has a Cameo

5 Likes

@bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 please make a comic or something with all of these ideas :joy:

4 Likes

Imma start usin’ this from now on.

4 Likes

Skeets is his cameraman. Booster Gold is an INFLUENCER

5 Likes

I am seriously tempted

3 Likes

Clark, at karaoke night, singing fortunate son: IT AIN’T ME, I AIN’T NO MILLIONAIRE’S SON-
Bruce: And what’s wrong with that, CLARK

4 Likes

headcanon: tim’s brothers buy him red robin (the restaurant) giftcards for every holiday/birthday and he pretends to hate it but really he loves the restaurant

7 Likes