DC Headcanons

wait hold on a second

5 Likes

9 Likes

I FORGOT SIMON BAZ IM SORRY KING I’d put him a little below Hal

4 Likes

Hal has a mid-life crisis and gets an earring and Oliver roasts the hell out of them. He just slowly makes the aesthetic shift from clean-cut military man to long-haired androgynous hasn’t-shaved-in-a-week hippy scum and it’s maybe 80% Ollie’s fault

3 Likes

i love everything about that

3 Likes

IMG_6269 (1)
What too much Oliver Queen does to a Green Lantern

3 Likes

Clark Kent is always trying to organize some “Justice League bonding activity” and no matter how many times they end in disaster he refuses to quit. Past “adventures” include

1. The Justice League Karaoke Night (in which Flash essentially held the league hostage and forced them to listen to his rendition of The Weird Al Oeuvre. Most agree it was worth it for Clark’s enthusiastic if badly choreographed interpretation of Footloose)
  2. Justice League Kayak Day (They forgot to invite Aquaman and it got really awkward also Bruce fell in the lake and wouldn’t speak to Clark for a week)
  3. Justice League Book Club (got shut down because Oliver wouldn’t stop recommending heady political theory and implying anyone who didn’t understand it was on the side of the oppressor, and because no one but Clark, John, and Ollie actually read any of the books
  4. Justice League Escape Room (they probably should have guessed it was a set-up by The Riddler, but other than that it was a pretty chill time, even if Bruce did like 90% of the work, mostly because he got mad if anyone tried to touch his Detective Stuff)
  5. Justice League Drag Brunch (Hal ran into his ex, Barry got into a fistfight, and Diana discovered mimosas)
3 Likes

oh my god, can this be a real comic

5 Likes

I have been genuinely thinking about turning it into a fic series

3 Likes

absolutely do that

3 Likes

And who could forget Justice League Game Night, where what was supposed to be a fun, chill time ends in the most heated, terrifying ruthless game of monopoly known to man (they tried playing Uno, but after Clark won 5 times in a row everyone was convinced he used x-ray vision to cheat).

3 Likes

:joy:
all of your ideas are top tier

3 Likes

Justice League DND night was certainly. . . memorable

3 Likes

In the DC universe, everyone’s favorite food is either Green Arrow’s chili or KFC. That’s it. Chili or KFC.

4 Likes

everyone? :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s another… interesting headcanon of mine.
I think Damian Wayne dislikes fish. Not like, eating them, but fish in general. He’s not exactly scared of them, but something about them is unsettling to him.

6 Likes

200 (1)
WOr3
63d7t0

3 Likes

Clark: My character is a human rogue. He lives in the shadows, and his sole mission is to bring down the criminal empire of his beloved city, and avenge his dead brother.
Bruce: My character is an aasimar paladin who fights for honesty, equity, and the faerunian way
Dick Grayson, dungeon master: Okay, I see what you’re doing and if you two are having some kind of issue you could just talk it over
Wally: This is my character, Deaze Nuuts, he’s a halfling bard doing his gap year
Diana, who brought a 50 page backstory: I shall be honored to die beside this man

7 Likes

that’s amazing.

3 Likes

i only have one problem with that though- I don’t like KFC or chili so Tim Drake doesn’t (it’s just science) and Tim is a DC character so your headcanon is flawed :joy:

4 Likes