DC Headcanons

Raven and Zatanna have put all of the bad blood behind them dating back to when Zee mistakenly prevented the JL from helping Rae Rae build a force of heroes to help her make a stand against her interdimensional demon father Trigon. Yay! #MyHeadCannon

:magic_wand: :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

5 Likes

So while talking to a special someone, I developed a new headcanon that Aquaman does in fact eat fish, but more importantly, the fish sacrifice themselves in order to further serve their King as he needs food to live.

Is it dark? Absolutely, but welcome to my headspace.

9 Likes

That Stargirl cuts her orange waffles into star shapes.

6 Likes

I do as well.

3 Likes

Personally, I think of both of them as Jewish. Martha Wayne is canonically Jewish, and I’ve always HCed Thomas as Catholic

8 Likes

Clark Kent is really into 60s and 70s rock music(his favorites are CCR, Springsteen, The Grateful Dead, and The Allman Brothers Band). He goes unbelievably hard on “Fortunate Son” at JL karaoke night.

Also, Wally West loves The Beastie Boys

6 Likes

Oliver Queen puts a lot of his self-worth on having cooler music taste than the rest of The League and when he finds out Supes knows who Hawkwind are he needs to lie down for a little.

7 Likes

John Stewart is a gym bro that drinks protein shakes and is a vegetarian and says stuff like “my body is a temple”
Hal Jordan lives off of absolute crap junk food 24/7 and John is baffled by how he hasn’t had a heart attack yet

5 Likes

Really? I heard Thomas was a Episcopalian
and Martha was Catholic, knowing how comic canon is I’m sure both our versions are correct and incorrect simultaneously lol.

5 Likes

Schrodinger’s religion

6 Likes

I literally forgot this was a thread that I made- anyways I’m back to say that I have another extremley strange headcanon- i think bernard dowd’s faviorite fruit is strawberries. this just crossed my mind one day and now it is one of my official headcanons.

4 Likes

Always knew I loved Clark!

4 Likes

Bruce Wayne doesn’t know his own birthday.

That’s the only logical reason on why he’d ask Joker for his birthday present.

5 Likes

That makes a ton of sense since that is probably what Jonathan Kent was listening to back in the day.

4 Likes

How do you think Hal then has a body like that. In addition Hal does eat all of Ollie’s weird food and actually goes out of his way to make them himself.

Part of his job as both air force and spaceman is having to eat off the land, which requires eating all sorts of weird plants (of course by that logic he should have some reserve fat).

Both Hal and John are military, which would mean lots of high caloric food. They probably actually have very similar diets. I think Hal is more of the body is a temple guy, since womanizers like him are more likely to focus on stuff like that.

5 Likes

It is literally my pass code along with “Iron Man sucks.”

3 Likes

Fair enough, I concede. The Hal Jordan of my heart is, like, 45 year old Hal going through 50 identity crises at once and is a bit of a self-loathing hot mess barely contained by sheer willpower and cool leather jackets

5 Likes

I really like the Idea of Bruce being an 80s kid,

and his birth month and day being May 2 since detective comics #27 was released in May.

5 Likes

Correct.

4 Likes

So my idea was a headuncanon

5 Likes