DC Get Well Soon Cards - Here's Wishing @CynicalPink A Speedy Recovery!

Good job, @DCFanArtClub! These are great!

But now I’m really missing @CynicalPink. Come back soon, Pink!

21 Likes

Me too, @ralphsix, me too.
Come back soon @CynicalPink!

16 Likes

Get well soon @CynicalPink
We appreciate everything you do for the DC community!
:flash_hv_1:hope you have a speedy recovery!

15 Likes

I like to use “Speedy Recovery” when well wishing, but clearly repeating a previous post as well as the title of this thread would be rather bad form or even uncool, but my intent is still the same.

I will say is that you should take more time than you think you need. This is more about going back to work pre-covid, but on the whole, whatever standard you want to achieve as you recover…

And as you recover, the best comparison is where are you now vs. where you were last week. I am not sure how severe a procedure you had, not including the being kept an extra day, so that comparison could be shortened as needed.

FInally, while I am not sure if people tell you that you are strong for going through what you are going through, and to go off brand, but no matter how strong they think you are, Hulk is strongest there is.

12 Likes

@CynicalPink All we know is your now well right now so I’m sending prayer, and some positive vibes with a special bear! Get Well Soon

19 Likes

@CynicalPink I know I haven’t been active here recently, but when I heard that you were going to have heart surgery, I had to make something, so, here it is!

21 Likes

@CynicalPink Hope all is well with you and although the card says Super Fast, take all the time you need for a healthy recovery.

19 Likes

whoa, did you make this @jsmsiggy ?

4 Likes

Im supposed to be staying calm during recovery, but this post has me in tears. @ImpulseMaxMercury and co, I’m completely floored. Crying because you’re all so sweet, but also because so many of these made me laugh harder than ive had since i left. The nightwing art… :joy: While I was in the hospital, so much of what I heard people chatting about or watching on their TVs were heartbreaking stories of what’s happening out there in the world. I swear, ten minutes with a news program and you’d think all of humanity has gone down the toilet. Then I get to return to DCU to find something like this and it’s just… I seriously struggle to express what it means. Even though we’ve never met in person, you’ve taken this much time and effort to send me some happiness when times are tough, and just… gosh, I just wish I could clone a million of you and then the world would be a happier place. Sending each of you massive virtual hugs. :hugs: :hugs::hugs: I’m gonna tag you all later so I can make sure my thanks reach you, but I need to get settled back at home. Will talk more soon. Missed you tons!

29 Likes

@CynicalPink It’s the least we could do. I have said it before, your DC Fan Art Club got me back into a regular routine of drawing, improving as I go, and I have you to thank for that. Drawing brings me such joy.
I only borrowed your club for a brief moment to bring you these get well wishes and to show you how many of us care. I kept the seat warm because we cannot wait for your return.
This community is really the best!
Hope you are feeling better soon!

17 Likes

@CynicalPink- Am truly hopeful that you’re feeling better and that you’re surrounded by those whom you love. Get well soon. :slightly_smiling_face: :purple_heart:

6ced9ae277b1a43793c89e833235f762

12 Likes

On the way to mending! Thank you so much for the kind words and pic (Babs and Dick will always bring me a smile)!

12 Likes

@CynicalPink Were all so very thankful for everything you do for us! I myself am constantly amazed, your truely a SuperWoman! Take as much time as you feel you need, take it slow, get plenty of good rest, and thank you again for being such a stellar club leader! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

12 Likes

thank you so much! :hugs: ive missed you guys tons!

11 Likes

Did the surgery go well?

5 Likes

It did, thank you! We won’t know if it was successful for anywhere from four weeks to a few months, but so far, so good!

13 Likes

Well dang I’m sure that’s a tad daunting. Are there any other characters you’d like to see with some sassy art? I can do more with Nightwing of course.

7 Likes

I’m still praying for you @CynicalPink, and I hope it was a success, just take it easy with plenty of rest, and take it 1 day at a time.:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

…for reals? :open_mouth: :smiley: I will never turn down Nightwing. Or anything Doom Patrol. :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you, Reagan! I really appreciate it! Remind me not to go into the Scary Thread so much. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes