🎮 DC Gaming News 🎮

DC H&av
Easter Event

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just got this on my phone. :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh wow they upgraded it, huh. This game’s devs really do seem to care about the game, it’s refreshing

2 Likes

SSKJL
Joker season opening video

1 Like

DCUO new log in

3 Likes

New log in bonus for SSKJL starting today. Head to the in game shop for a free Easter themed skin all this week.

2 Likes

SSKAA #3 out now

3 Likes

Next skin Eggshot

3 Likes
2 Likes

Day 3 A chocolate king shark. Great skin my favorite so far.

3 Likes

Next skin Harley Bunny

2 Likes

Such a shame this game got canceled. In a perfect world, this game would have been finished and released alongside the Arkham series.

4 Likes

Whaaat? This looks pretty interesting, wonder why it was cancelled :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is the same Dark Knight game that almost came out in 2008. That one was canceled and I think its cancellation directly led to Arkham Asylum getting developed. This game looks too advances for 2008 or 2009. Plus, this was almost made by Monolith while the canceled TDK game was being developed by Pandemic (I think).

This looks like it was being developed while the Arkham series was in full swing. Like, maybe this was going to come out in 2012 to tie in with The Dark Knight Rises. That movie only got a mobile game. Maybe this was going to be the console version? The fact that Batman has his second suit but still drives the Tumbler indicates that the story takes place during the timeframe of TDK even if it’s a TDKR tie in.

Edit: Okay, a closer look at the UI says 2010 so it was probably due for release that year or 2011/2012. As for why it got canceled, this article provides some insight.

But, as we know, this game never made it to completion. As X user SpideyRanger notes in their thread: “Warner Brothers didn’t think that having two Batman gaming franchises was a great idea so the Batman game was retooled to a Lord of the Rings project and that’s how we got ‘Shadow of Mordor’.”

I understand the decision. I don’t like it, and I definitely would have been buying games from two Batman franchises, but I get their logic here.

4 Likes

Woah, thanks for the info. So yeah I would have been down with more than one Batman franchise game lol but alright. I can’t believe this is what turned into Shadow of Mordor :thinking:, I mean I can kinda see it and I did like that game, but dang… imagine it was a Batman game with his enemies being a part of the nemesis system

3 Likes

One of the many reasons I have such high hopes for the Wonder Woman game is that it’s using the nemesis system!

3 Likes

Bunny Joker is out as of yesterday

2 Likes

This looks pretty cool. A Batman game with the nemisis system sounds awesome™:+1:.

3 Likes

DC H&V teases Darkseid
Maybe a new raid :thinking:

3 Likes