🎮 DC Gaming News 🎮

DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power is out today exclusively on Nintendo Switch

6 Likes

Update on that

5 Likes

This was nuts. If they really feel this way they should have no LGBTQ+ superheroes/villains in their fighting games. The point was that you unlock character by fighting them and collecting their shards. This is also how you unlock straight chacters. If people can’t take that then they don’t deserve gay/bi heroes represented in this media.

6 Likes

Yeah saw that today was about to throw it up but forgot :sweat_smile:.
Oh well still got the 20 free rewards.

PS- For IJ2 Mobile players check your mailbox for the 20 free gifts.

6 Likes

I think it was more like a framing it as a pride thing that was the problem.
You wouldn’t say “Happy Black History Month, now go beat up Cyborg!”.
Normally, beating up a character in a fighting game is no problem, but the sexuality of the character is the focus here and that’s where it starts to make the violence problematic.

7 Likes

I can understand that however this is how you unlock them which allows more people to build a roster of high star level LQBTQ+ characters. I wish the people that complained would realize it was a fighting game where you are opposed to beat up enemies. I won’t be surprised if there is a complaint filed saying beating up Gorilla Grodd is animal abuse now.

4 Likes

Eh, I guess we’re just going to have to agree to disagree :smiley:

6 Likes

I play daily.

5 Likes

Superman Joins Fortnite as apart of the Ch2 S7 Battle Pass.

8 Likes

DCUO Summer Event and Update is up. More info below.

4 Likes

What’s endgame like in DCUO?

5 Likes

I have no idea never really played the endgame. :sweat_smile:
I guess there would be a lot to do. They do have the dlc episodes to play but those a locked behind a membership. But I heard this year they plan on making all the old ones any future ones free to play

4 Likes

If you’ve never played, there is an absolute ton to do, as the game has been out for 10 years. Like any game, some of it is annoying, but a lot of it is fun and the Atlantis graphics and gameplay is gorgeous. You can get pretty far solo-ing, but for some of the feats, you have to do duos, alerts, or raids. There are a number of fairly active leagues out there, most willing to occasionally run old content (and there are still plenty of people bringing up new characters through the old content). If you’re in the EST time zone and start playing and need someone to help you out/provide tips, let me know.

5 Likes

DCUO
Pride Rewards
Claim now

Also a new way to report cheating and toxic behavior.

6 Likes

Rebirth Harley Quinn now available in the Fortnite shop

8 Likes

DC Legends tease July’s new characters who are they.

5 Likes

I’m ultimately not sure. I think maybe The left feel definitely like Eradicator which gets me thinking the other is Steel but no hammer and cape make me think no. So maybe Simon Baz or Power Ring (John Stewart)

5 Likes

Do you play DC Legends often?

6 Likes

Everyday

6 Likes

Oh, cool! What alliance are you in?

6 Likes