DCUO 12th Anniversary event is up claim your free rewards now

1 Like

DCUO road map for the year and beyond.

1 Like

Gotham Knights nominated for a DICE award

2 Likes

Multiversus new character rotation

1 Like

Apparently the suicide squad game is gonna have a battle pass, guess Iโ€™m not playing Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League now. :unamused:

4 Likes

Yeah I saw this. Definitely interesting but wonโ€™t trust anything until I hear from something official. If true though I donโ€™t mind. As from what I heard it may be only cosmetic which I wonโ€™t mind. A chance to earn some free ones instead of having to pay for them all like the Arkhams.

In the end though Iโ€™m looking forward to the story and gameplay which do sound interesting.

2 Likes

DC Legends Teases new Characters

Looks like Icon and Rocket to me

1 Like

I just keep going back and forth on this game. I see itโ€™s gonna retcon some of the Arkhamverse side projects out of existence, I get a lot less excited for it. I see itโ€™ll be Kevin Conroyโ€™s last performance as Batman, my excitement goes back up. Then I see this crap and the excitement drops again

3 Likes

Injustice 2 Mobile Lunar New Year log in. Claim all the days and get a bunny lantern profile icon

1 Like

The new characters for DC Legends are Icon and Rocket

Reworks Black Lightning and STRIPE

2 Likes

Multiversus lunar log in is up as well as 2x DP weekend

1 Like

Hope we get a new character soon. It feels like forever since we had a new addition to the roster

2 Likes

Yeah they definitely took a long break during the holidays. Hopefully though now that there updating again one should be coming soon.

2 Likes

Gotham Knights maintenance

1 Like

Gotham Knights comic 4 out. Donโ€™t forget to claim your reward

1 Like

DC Legends new skins

White Knight Batman

Circus 20 Superman

1 Like

Multiversus nominated for fighting game of the year at the DICE awards

An update from DC Heroes and Villains still set to release worldwide this year

1 Like