DCUO 12th Anniversary event is up claim your free rewards now

4 Likes

DCUO road map for the year and beyond.

4 Likes

Gotham Knights nominated for a DICE award

5 Likes

Multiversus new character rotation

4 Likes

Apparently the suicide squad game is gonna have a battle pass, guess I’m not playing Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League now. :unamused:

7 Likes

Yeah I saw this. Definitely interesting but won’t trust anything until I hear from something official. If true though I don’t mind. As from what I heard it may be only cosmetic which I won’t mind. A chance to earn some free ones instead of having to pay for them all like the Arkhams.

In the end though I’m looking forward to the story and gameplay which do sound interesting.

4 Likes

DC Legends Teases new Characters

Looks like Icon and Rocket to me

4 Likes

I just keep going back and forth on this game. I see it’s gonna retcon some of the Arkhamverse side projects out of existence, I get a lot less excited for it. I see it’ll be Kevin Conroy’s last performance as Batman, my excitement goes back up. Then I see this crap and the excitement drops again

6 Likes

Injustice 2 Mobile Lunar New Year log in. Claim all the days and get a bunny lantern profile icon

4 Likes

The new characters for DC Legends are Icon and Rocket

Reworks Black Lightning and STRIPE

5 Likes

Multiversus lunar log in is up as well as 2x DP weekend

4 Likes

Hope we get a new character soon. It feels like forever since we had a new addition to the roster

5 Likes

Yeah they definitely took a long break during the holidays. Hopefully though now that there updating again one should be coming soon.

5 Likes

Gotham Knights maintenance

4 Likes

Gotham Knights comic 4 out. Don’t forget to claim your reward

4 Likes

DC Legends new skins

White Knight Batman

Circus 20 Superman

5 Likes

Multiversus nominated for fighting game of the year at the DICE awards

5 Likes

An update from DC Heroes and Villains still set to release worldwide this year