🎮 DC Gaming News 🎮

@NYJt3
Oooh. Crap. Was I supposed to be posting game news here?!? I’ve been starting whole new threads?!?!?

4 Likes

No worries it’s not a rule that it all has to go here. I just made this to gather it all in one spot but individual threads are all good too.

4 Likes

It was definitely something that was concerning me to get it or not since the ones I’ve seen have been normally around $200 but I’ve never bought one before so I said what the heck. I’ll probably go through buyers regret a few time after until it comes out but hey I know I’ll enjoy it when I get it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

DC Worlds Collide adds Star Sapphire

6 Likes

Red hood looks GIANT

4 Likes

Bulking is a hell of a drug I guess.

4 Likes

Does his mystic leap give him 3 pounds every time he jumps?

4 Likes

Red hood:
Screenshot 2022-05-12 10.40.18 AM

5 Likes

One more criticism, Red Hood’s guns are lame, I wanna shoot .45 ACP not generic red lasers.

4 Likes

Dude is built different.

4 Likes

New Multiverses Dev gameplay featuring Superman,Wonder Wonder Woman, and more.

4 Likes

The Amazons of Themyscira join DC H&V

7 Likes

OMG! I’m so ready!! #MultiVersus MultiVersus Cinematic Trailer

https://youtu.be/-jpZPe0zblM

5 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1: can’t wait.

5 Likes

The MultiVersus Closed Alpha test has begun! Codes are being sent out to the registrants who got in!

6 Likes

Didn’t sign up for that. Sadly busy this weekend with graduation :sweat_smile:. But good luck to those trying to get it.

3 Likes

Speaking of
Another gameplay showcase released.

6 Likes

Sounds like we’re getting a Justice League game in 2023. A cutesy chibi Justice League game, but one none the less. And i’m cool with that!

6 Likes

Interesting. Wonder how the gameplay will be. Cool to see more verity of games from DC.

3 Likes

An article with more in it but not much. Overall appears to be and action adventure coop or multiplayer game coming on a verity of consoles. Sounds fun.

5 Likes