DC H&V adds Copperhead

4 Likes
5 Likes

Gotham Knights Xbox 1 and PS4 versions just got cancelled :sob:
It’s only on Xbox series X and PS5
Same for Fallen Order 2 and Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League

6 Likes
7 Likes

Well this news ruins everything for me. I was really looking forward to the games and now I can’t even play them.

6 Likes

I’m really excited for this. The gameplay looks awesome™:+1:. Already predordered the collectors edition. Really like red hoods mystic connection are a part of his game play. Can’t wait.

As for the gens thing. It’s both good and bad with the next generation exclusivity. On one hand it means they don’t have have to downgrade the game and run into issues many games have had with making both but in other it means those who don’t have one can’t enjoy it.

Hopefully they may make a version for the last gen at some at some point. Godfall did that for the ps4 so it’s not entirely unheard of last gens versions being made latter.

6 Likes

Still wish it had local co-op though. I don’t play online. Everything else looks good and we can’t wait. Now the boyfriend and I just have to decide who plays first lol …

5 Likes

Yeah local would have been great for great for my twin and I to play. And if it was online we would have used to x box one for him to okay online with BW but guess that’s out too :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

A closer look at the deluxe edit Content

8 Likes

Pre orders available now.

(The collectors edition says coming soon but it can be preordered just not on the site. I was able to do so on GameStops app)

7 Likes

Looks pretty rough, The traversal system, The clunky combat, the similarities to Marvel’s Avengers, probably gonna wait a little bit before getting it.

Also this whole thing looks like a scrapped ninja turtles game turned into a DC game, Red Hood literally looks like human Raphael.

5 Likes

Safe to say I’m considerably less excited for the game after these reveals. No more last-gen compatibility and the deluxe edition only having digital bonuses are both pretty big buzzkills, especially the former. I get the desire to not want to downgrade the game, but w/ current-gen consoles still so hard to get, especially the PS5, they have to realize it’s a necessary sacrifice to not cut out a huge part of the potential player base. Unless there’s somehow a massive turnaround w/ chips, supply chain issues, etc. in the next few months, a lot of people won’t be able to play this like they hoped. I personally highly doubt I’ll get this at launch like I had planned, so we’ll see about sometime later on

4 Likes

Closer look at collectors content

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing: I can see that.

5 Likes

disappointed that it wont be available on ps4. especially since a ps5 is so hard to come by even after all this time. still, im considering dropping some money on the collectors edition if i do manage to snag a console

5 Likes

Better look at the skins

6 Likes

Yea, I got lucky and got a PS5 from an email invite direct from Playstation otherwise I would be very upset right now. Considering how hard it is to get the new systems still Im surprised they did this. They may regret it when they see the lower than desired sales numbers later in :woman_shrugging:.

That statue that comes with the collectors edition does look really nice but $300 is a bit much for me. I don’t normally look at collector editions though do not sure if that is normal.

Still excited for it though and I enjoyed seeing Red Hood and Nightwing since we have not seen them in action yet.

5 Likes