Classic Connor

5 Likes

New type PvE challenge in DC legends.
All info below

5 Likes

DCUO.
Game update 111 and Survival mode.

3 Likes

Fortnite’s new Battle Pass contains Raven. What other DC stuff may come this season.

3 Likes

Sad News
But at least the game will be better.

6 Likes

Raven Coming to Injustice 2 Mobile

5 Likes

Not to interrupt but that is identical to the figure (SG) one of my favorites as far as how well it’s built. Set it on shelf & (knock on wood) hasn’t budged since day 1. Been at least 2years. Looks better in person too than on Amazon.

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

True, but I feel many companies are starting to see that rushing a release will hurt it. Even though recent games that have have came out have had problems after being delayed those games I feel caved into People’s impatience. Hopefully they won’t and will work :crossed_fingers:.

As for Wolf Among Us I’m with you. Last if heard was an update in December were they said it will be a while as there finishing every episode before release and have more Wolf surprises. Gets me thinking they might remaster the first with it. :thinking:

5 Likes

True this does bring concerns if not pandemic related but I see it as more hopeful that if not pandemic related they saw that the game wouldn’t be what they wanted upon release and they want this game to be amazing so they are doing there best to ensure that.

But hey just have to wait and see.

3 Likes

Ty buddy!!!

3 Likes

I think that depends on how long the delay is. I mean, one that comes to my mind is Final Fantasy 7 Remake that had a delay of a month and IMO that was the best game of 2020.

Also, I think this year more than anything is where we’re going to start seeing the pandemic really mess up game production. While yes, a lot of games came out last year, those games were pretty much on the final stretch and almost done. It’s one thing to finish a game in such conditions, but in the middle of building it, I’m sure that can cause some miscommunication and problems.

I think if we start seeing multiple delays for various different reasons (see Cyberpunk 2077), that’s when we might start getting worried…

5 Likes

Injustice 2 Mobile Raven Gameplay reveal

3 Likes

Raven’s skill set

3 Likes

DC Legends

Next month characters teased. Who could they be.

5 Likes

DC Legends new characters for April are
Honk and Donk (AkA Hawk and Dove)

More information below

6 Likes

Injustice 2 Mobile new update is out. Raven, raids, and more.

6 Likes

The new skin currently available in the raid for DC Legends

4 Likes

And the new gear apart of the Raven raid in Injustice 2 Mobile

4 Likes