I’ve been in quite a few forums where I feel like I know all about a character but then another member comes along with far more details. We’re a rich community with tons of experts!
Examples that I’ve noticed:
- @BatJamags seems to understand the evolution of Batman, zeroing in on really specific points.
- @TurokSonOfStone1950 is our local Comic Historian.
- @DeSade-acolyte always chimes in with references in time.
- @AlexanderKnox and @HubCityQuestion are both a wealth of DC knowledge overall.
- @Coville has a solid grasp on the social relevance and impact.
- @moro, @Vroom, and @Kon-El are Superman experts (among many others)!
- @capo-mage knows if a figure has been made.
- Many, many more! Please don’t feel excluded if you’re not listed in these quick examples!
Which brought to mind how we would all fare in a competitive capacity.
DC Fans Game Show: In Which Category Would YOU Excel?
- Well-Rounded: I know it all, not going too deep on any particular area.
- History Buff: I can reference when it happened, why it happened, and what happened next.
- Details-Expert: I zero in on the things others skim over.
- In My Feelings: I recall how it made me feel and how it affected the character(s).
- The Big Picture: I’m knowledgeable in how it all comes together.
- Visual Authority: I focus on the artistic elements.
- Writing Critic: I remember who wrote it and how it was composed.
This is a personal assessment of where you focus your knowledge within the DCU fandom. Let’s discuss in the comments below!