DC Films I Should Talk About!

Harley Quinn TAS

2 Likes

I actually liked it, though I do hate how far they deviated from the OG source material.

2 Likes

Gotham

2 Likes

Isn’t that a little kids show, like PJ Masks or something?

2 Likes

Y: The Last Man

2 Likes

Yeah, but I like it

2 Likes

Oh hell yes! (Though I do hate their portrayal of Renee Montoya. They could have done her justice, like Batwoman did.)

3 Likes

I get it. Cool.

2 Likes

So, if you don’t like Batman and Robin that takes out about 2/3 of all DC Movies (one of them obviously being the movie called Batman and Robin :rofl: )

One Movie I liked but you probably won’t is Legends of the Superheroes. It is excessively goofy and has Adam West as Batman.

3 Likes

I actually grew up watching that series, despite the fact I was bore in 2006. My grandmother had great taste.

Honestly, never heard of it.

2 Likes

Not surprising

3 Likes

What’s it about?

2 Likes

Adam West Batman and a new Justice League with the Shazam from the 70s fight an Injustice League

3 Likes

The DCAMU alone has a ton of stuff

3 Likes

How do we feel about the new season? I have very mixed feelings about Titans in general. I appreciate the first live-action Jason Todd and general media Jason Todd representation, but I feel like they did him dirty.

3 Likes

Damn that’s a lot. I could maybe review one each month

2 Likes

I do feel a better actor like, no joke, Tom Holland could do Jason Todd better in live-action, given his acting skills and his physical capabilities.

3 Likes

All-Star Superman
Vixen
Watchmen
Red Son
Superman: Man of Tomorrow

Are a few more non-Batman movies

3 Likes

I feel like that is consistent with the Titans, though I do love Ryan as Gar. Also, JT’s whole storyline with Dr. Crane taking credit for Red Hood and Dick Grayson dying undermines Jason’s whole Lazarus moment…

3 Likes

I’ll give a quick review of each before adding them to my list.

An amazing rendition of the comic.

I rewatched it 7 times and still can’t get enough of the acting and the character development.

An amazing adaptation of a great comic written by a man that REALLY needs to calm down!

Feels like an anthology at times and has one of the few versions of Batman I don’t like.

I watched it for Lobo and mostly Lobo.

3 Likes