dc film you are most excited about

Joker!

2 Likes

Wonder Woman 1984 and the Flash movie if it ever gets made. I want to see more of Ezra Miller’s Barry Allen/The Flash.

4 Likes

The Batman I’m intrigued with the detective angular they are doing

Wonder woman 1984 I enjoy the 1st one

Coming this may SWAMP THING. Because it’s Swamp Thing

4 Likes

I can honestly say for the first time in over a decade, I’m not excited about anything that is currently in production. Curious about Joker, pretty sure I know how Shazam will play out, Birds of Prey is really just a Harley movie, ect. Aquaman kind of pushed me away, fun but generic storytelling with no character growth. Congrsts and all, but no thanks, come get me when your willing to take this seriously

2 Likes

I think the Joker movie could be a nifty surprise. Kind of a “Who saw that coming, huh?” pleasant cinematic surprise.

3 Likes

Whatever movie is next animated or live

SHAZAM!

2 Likes

Would have to be Shazam!

1 Like

Even though it might not be as blockbustery as Shazam, I’m most excited for Joker. Joaquin Phoenix is a great actor, and there is potential to be a great deep look into what can drive a man to be so insane.

1 Like

I’d have to go with a few.
Shazam
Birds of Prey
Any Zatanna movie, if rumors are true. Solo, or JL Dark.

So many good ones. I’m excited to see them all ! :diamonds::black_joker:

1 Like

I’d have to say WW 1984, Joker, Birds of Prey, Flashpoint, and JL Dark to go with my top 5.

1 Like

Super Pets!!

Shazam! & The Batman are my top 2.

Hard to say. WW84, Shazam, and The Batman are looking good. The Joker could go either way. Not a fan of what I’ve seen of Birds of Prey.

Wonder Woman and Batgirl, if it actually happens…

The Joker