DC Fictional Crushes <3

NWKJ

I’ve learned that if people can’t tell the difference between me staying in character and me speaking as me then I just roll with it.

6 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd @Lord-Protector-UltimateSupes I don’t even try to indicate when I’m serious or off my rocker. It’s way more fun letting the rest if you figure it out!

6 Likes

Recently with the Outsiders series, Luke Fox has gotten twice as handsome with his new look and three-piece suit attire.

Frankly this is cheesy, but this got me thinking of this song. :rofl:

7 Likes

Love that song! It’s actually on my car playlist

6 Likes

After reading the book Planetary, I have been knocked off my feet by Jakita :heart:

She has agreed to become my new mistress. For those of you who are wondering - Helena likes the idea that I spend time with a woman who can kick my a55 if I’m being too much

8 Likes

6 Likes

Who dat?

6 Likes

imra ardeen / saturn girl

5 Likes

She’s from the LOS right?

6 Likes

Yep

6 Likes

indeed

6 Likes

I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna shoot my shot with Artemis of the Bana-Mighdall. Wish me luck!

7 Likes

She beat me in an arm wrestling match, all the bones in my arm are broken, and she drop kicked me all the way to Metropolis

I took a healing pill and gonna head into this bar, see what happens next

6 Likes

Sorry bro.

I don’t know, getting with the Baddies of DC has never been an issue for me. I’m just nice to them and then they fall for me.

5 Likes

So…met this woman named Kara at the Metropolis bar. We had a really good time

7 Likes

Nice :sunglasses::+1:

I’m gonna try to get some sleep and snuggle with one of mine.

6 Likes

I know this might sound insane…but this Kara girl I had a great time with last night…MIGHT be Supergirl! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

I’ve developed a crush on Rose Wilson. I mean…just look at her!

10 Likes

You truly are not alone she is everything :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Killer frost is :fire::fire::joy::sob:

7 Likes