DC Fictional Crushes <3

I’m what some (most) would call a hopeless romantic, and I can’t simply watch a show or read a book without developing crushes on at least one of the characters, and I happily list them off to anyone who’ll listen. So, I wanna hear what characters you guys might have a thing for. Feel free to respond!

9 Likes

Damian Wayne

And before you also think I’m a sicko, I’d like to remind you that I’m only a year older than him

9 Likes

Paging @TheWifeOfJasonTodd. :wink:

10 Likes

My wife

11 Likes

I was about to say “I wonder what @TheWifeOfJasonTodd is gonna say.”

But then I figured, it’s obvious she loves Duke Thomas!

10 Likes

in which comic lmao

4 Likes

As of Robin Vol 3, he’s 14. Since that was made 1 year ago, he’s at least 15. Im 16.

5 Likes

If comic characters aged like that I would I would be 122 and Stargirl would be 38.

5 Likes

fair enough, fair enough
also Damian is a very good choice as far as fictional crushes go

3 Likes

Well no because the continuities are changed very often. But it’s still Infinite Frontier, which is the same era of comics that this Damian is in.

4 Likes

it wouldn’t be a DC comic if the timing of everything wasn’t confusing.

4 Likes

Catwoman, Hawkgirl, Cassandra Cain, I pretty much just follow the abs tbh.

9 Likes

lmfao same

4 Likes

catwoman <33

4 Likes

Hearts indeed, her in btas and marvels black cat in spectacular Spider-Man were my og childhood crushes.

6 Likes

omg same

4 Likes

I’m such a dumb/ss I created this topic to talk abt fictional crushes and I didn’t even list mine
currently dick grayson, lois lane specifically in the superman animated series from the 90s, harley, ivy, & jon kent. could probably name more but that’s enough 4 now lmao.

8 Likes

and bea bennet
and flatline
I think she’s like 15, so I cannot be called a creep for liking her because I am also like 15

5 Likes

Pardon me while I admire the art here:

I also could have easily picked any of the 426 images from the Jason Todd gallery I have on my phone, but I limited myself to just one… most of y’all know why~

10 Likes

I’m asexual, so I don’t really have that attraction the same way most others do, but when I was young, there was something about Lois Lane in Superman: The Animated Series that always thrilled me. The style, the brashness, the uncompromising principles, the wry humor. I get it, Clark. She’s the complete package.

9 Likes