DC Fashion Battle: Red Skirt vs Blue Skirt

Who did it better?

Gal as Wonder Woman?

Or

Melissa as Supergirl?

Hard decision for me because both are beautiful powerful women. Imma have to go with my girl Melissa, although Gal certainly has the height and leg to do skirts justice any day!

Who do you like more in the skirt?

3 Likes

Wonder Woman’s skirt-thing looks like they thought about replicating historically accurate Hoplite leg armor, but decided against it, but still wanted it to kind of remind you of it, so it really doesn’t know what it wants to be. It just has these really wide kinda leathery-looking panels that look awkward to move in.

Supergirl makes a completely normal skirt on a super-costume look dignified in live action, which ain’t easy to do. Gotta give this one to her.

1 Like

Also, do you ever wonder why we’re here?

3 Likes

I’ve seen that photo around the internet. Every time I do, I want that teamup so badly!

Anyway, to the question at hand: Supergirl.

1 Like

I want a teamup as well!!

1 Like

Wonder Woman She one of the 7 wonders of the world. Didn’t you know

4 Likes

Gal WW no competition!

3 Likes

Supergirl. WW is more armor than skirt.

Best Supergirl skirt is the one from the later issues of “The Daring New Adventures of Supergirl/Supergirl” series from 83-84.

1 Like

@DeSade-Acolyte

I’m surprised you didn’t say Darkseid :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Darkseid is more of a kilt, so I wasn’t counting it.

2 Likes

True

1 Like

Melissa

1 Like

@BatJamags Simmons, I want you to poison Griff’s next meal.

1 Like

For me I like the both types of skirts I might even give the edge to Wonder Women’s skirt. Also like Gibby said I feel like Gal could pull off both of the skirts better.

1 Like

For me I like the both types of skirts I might even give the edge to Wonder Women’s skirt. Also like Gibby said I feel like Gal could pull off both of the skirts better.

1 Like

That picture looks fake

2 Likes

Maybe it is, I don’t know lol

2 Likes