2 Likes

Minnesota. Close enough. Still the midwest :grin:

3 Likes

Colorado​:joy::muscle:t3:

I have no idea why it posted my comment 5 times😂

1 Like

Bug.

1 Like

Colorado is just too mighty! The state so nice we said it… Five times.

(sorry, deleted those for you.)

1 Like

I’m an Iowan

1 Like

I’m going to Minnesota for my son’s birthday in March! Hes a massive Vikings fan with my dad lol so we are gonna go see the stadium and go to the mall. Hes dying to go to the locker room store :joy::joy: I’m gonna try to pull going to some comic stores too tho!

2 Likes

I’m in Des Moines and we have only a couple shops and I’m there so much they have nothing new for me :joy::joy:

1 Like

Missouri

1 Like

The stadium is HUGE!!! I worked there last year. Not all the elevators in the building go all the way to the top floors, so sometimes you have to take like 5 or 6 escalators to reach the top. I got lost a lot getting back to my work station for break.

The mall is boring. I mean I guess it’s nice for tourists but I’m from MN, the city on top of that so, it’s normal to me. But its huge theres an amusement park indoors, an aquarium, a night club, wedding chapel, like 60 stores and 50 restaurants . During the holiday season there is an ice skating rink

1 Like

My son is wanting to go to the locker room lmao it’s his soul purpose for going besides the stadium. I’m trying to figure out how to contact them to see what it would take to just let him see the field? Lol, a quick pic and we will run away lol. There used to be a website you could have Victor the Viking come say hi on your birthday but I can’t find it either

Ames iowa here. A dc fan in a sea of marvel fans

1 Like

Sammmeee, lmao everyone is giant Marvel fans and I’m over here like…

Hey but Batman! Wonder Woman!!

2 Likes

Lol do you go to jay’s a lot? I like that place a lot more than mayhem in ames lol. Way more selection and I collect video games too so jay’s is paradise for me:) wife hates it when I go there lol.

I go to MN every year myself. Mall of america is great for the kids and it’s close enough lol.

1 Like

I love Jay’s!! The tattoo artist I want to finish my arm actually works there part time and does blank sketches. Hes awesome! I was just there picking up Christmas gifts for my lil cousin. Mayhem sucks, I go there to look for certain comics if Jay’s doesn’t have them but I also like a lil shop called Rodman’s in ankeny. Mayhem is just a bunch of rude people unfortunately. Plus their “collector” stuff is horribly over priced.

I’ve never been to MN, I’m stoked to go. If it’s an easy trip for the kiddo we are gonna go at least once a year for a game or something!

That’s exactly how I would describe mayhem lol. Elitists that think they kno all the right comics to read. I only go if I have to lol. Jay’s is cool tho. They have a good deal on your pull list 20% off.

Does that guy work somewhere in dm? What are you getting? I’m hoping to get my left sleeve finished soon

1 Like

I would highly suggest going to mall of america! It’s a blast for the kids.

1 Like