DC Fandome?

Who watched DC FanDome? There was no mention of DC Universe at all? Or did I miss something? Why would Jim Lee show DC Universe no love at all? DC Universe fans have proven to be so great and special. Why build up the fan community here and then abandon us?

Share your thoughts.

2 Likes

I also can’t believe no mention of Young justice S4 , its been a while since any news of it at all.

2 Likes

There was a mention of Young Justice season 4, they had a really short Q&A on it. The only thing I remember was they asked how Covid has altered production. They said that the season is still being worked on and they were upset they couldn’t get the voice actors to all be in a room together. But they are recording the dialog from everyone’s home.

3 Likes

During the two Batman Beyond sketches, there was a “Watch Now on DC Universe” card…

3 Likes

There was mention of Young Justice season 4, it’s slowly being work on.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But why not have a DC Universe section during the FanDome? Why not embrace the community of fans that they built here for the past two years? It was also a surprise to not see any of the dc Daily host faces in DC Fandome. I know they canceled the show because of money, but those are good people who have proven to connect with the DC fan community.

Thoughts? Keep it positive. But the fan community needs a few detectives here to ask some serious questions.
Please share thoughts about what is going on with DC Universe

1 Like

Just a reminder folks, there is mor fandome coming our way Sept 12th

1 Like

Yes 9/12/2020. FanDome part 2. Even more reason that the fan community here needs to start speaking up. Jim Lee and the rest need to know that DC Universe is important and don’t want to be swept under the rug. We are not a child to be abandoned or neglected.

Im surprised how quiet ya all are about it. Where is your passion? We want to hear your thoughts. The DC Universe fan community is important. Now is your chance to speak up.

1 Like

From what I understand it was pre-recorded so while we should speak up doubt it will affect anything as far as DC Universe that isn’t already going to be on it.

My guess is especially with them pre-recorded they are still trying to work out where to go with DCU so had nothing to mention. They did have a couple references to the animated shows being availiable on DC Universe, but they were blink and you miss them moments. Should have given more, unless it really is shutting down in the next month or two don’t see why they wouldn’t use the opportunity to get subscribers.

I am hoping with most of the comic related pannels on the 12th they will at least use the opportunity to put over the huge comic library.

1 Like