DC Fandome Tomorrow!

Dc Fandome starts tomorrow morning and I’m hyped! I really want to see some Batman news so badly! I want to see a trailer of Robert Pattinson as Batman along with the other characters! But I just wanna quickly talk about it real quick. Well talk about what we want to see at DC Fandome.

7 Likes

The Batman is the biggest thing for me, followed very closely by WB Montreal’s announcement and Rocksteady’s Suicide Squad game. I’m also pretty excited for James Gunn’s Suicide Squad movie.

4 Likes

I literally cannot wait

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely look forward to hearing more about the Suicide Squad game.

4 Likes

1 Like

I can’t wait. It all sounds like a blast: WW84, The Batman, Suicide Squad, Black Adam, Snyder Cut JL, Flash movie, Aquaman. Also all that cool celebrations for the many comic creators and the video game announcements(Batman, Suicide Squad, Neatherreal). It all just feels BIG and important. Maybe we will get news of DC Universes (hopful) future.

2 Likes

I really gotta check the schedule. I’m curious at what Rocksteady’s SS game is gonna look like. It would be crazy to see gameplay footage.

1 Like

I am pumped, I hope to see most of you guys there. The Batman and Batman: Gotham Nights are the two i’m looking forward too the most

1 Like

So excited for this.

1 Like

Are they not doing the encores for those of us who cant get to a computer until 5pm?

1 Like

Well I guess they’re only there to add extra stuff.

I’m very excited to see what’s going on with everything related to DC Comics. I really hope to see lots of surprises regarding to the movies, TV shows, animated series, comic books and this great app, DC Universe. Today’s the day!!!

1 Like